Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Adrian Peterson needs surgery, out 3-4 months

Atleast Washington has been getting goal line work .

Neil Armstrong is posting here now?

In addition the weak offensive line just lost their left tackle. The weak just get weaker (Vikings)!!!!!

Hey Viking14, let me ask you...assuming you're a Vikes fan from your name, can you explain to me why a team would pay umpteen million dollars for a new and admittedly great looking stadium...and then not have some kind of cart to haul your injured MVP off the field to the locker room?

Oh, AD just tore up his knee. Let's just get two dudes to help him limp his way a quarter mile to the training room. That was surreal.

Anyway, not getting salty or anything, just needed to ask someone in Viking land that question :)

Hey Viking14, let me ask you...assuming you're a Vikes fan from your name, can you explain to me why a team would pay umpteen million dollars for a new and admittedly great looking stadium...and then not have some kind of cart to haul your injured MVP off the field to the locker room?

Or at least 2 guys bigger than the guy their carrying. :D

With the loss of Teddy, this news, and trading a #1 for Bradford because of the window closing this is the start of what will be known as The Course of the Metrodome.

With the loss of Teddy, this news, and trading a #1 for Bradford because of the window closing this is the start of what will be known as The Course of the Metrodome.

With AD down this hard, is it window closing or window closed?

It might even be called a curse.