Sign in to follow this  
bcd911

Trade Marvin Jones

Would you move Marvin Jones for Hilton or Jeffrey in a PPR? Jones has been on fire and while both listed WR were higher pre season, both have injury and usage concerns. Thoughts?

I would get Jeffery for him if I could, Hilton, maybe. He's a decent sell high candidate but his value could get even higher in coming weeks. Keeping him isn't a bad idea either.

i like jeffery this year if he stays healthy i have no doubt he will be a top 10 receiver...if... he is also in a contract year an guys want to get paid so that will help... but the whole preseason i bought stocks of marvin jones think he ends up a top ten this year based on the offense an schedule so... to answer your question i technically would move him for jeffery but i think your fine with jones becuz i have both an feel good about it...

Nope I would keep M Jones.

Jeffery is a no Brainer. You acquire him if you can.

TY is a tougher call, but I'd make the move because I'd rather have the #1 guy in the Indy offense than the #1 (or 1A) guy in Detroit's offense.

I'd appreciate some help on mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?s=422e45c221d4f8fbba5224e70665339c&showtopic=458335