Sign in to follow this  
Fantasy Fiend

Karlos Williams

Looks like fatty is resigning with Buffalo....Any value here? He complemented McCoy quite well back in 2015 and the kid looked good. Thoughts?

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Bills are expected to re-sign free agent RB Karlos Williams.

Fresh off his four-game suspension, Williams will work out for the Bills Friday. They will likely want to see what kind of shape he is in after he ballooned up to 260 pounds this offseason. If his conditioning checks out, he will likely re-sign. LeSean McCoy remains the clear lead back, but Williams will push Mike Gillislee for the backup job.
Oct 6 - 12:05 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/343895/report-bills-expected-to-re-sign-k-williams?ls=roto:FA:topheadlines

Nooooooo! Stay away from my shady tds, chunky! Hehe.

Good thing I didn't crack and scoop up Mike G who had been looking pretty good here recently.

They probably would have to put a bag of cheeseburgers every 10 yards to get Karlos to run wind sprints.

Great, so much for Mccoy. Season over if that tub signs.

They already cancelled the workout.

They already cancelled the workout.

Airlines probably have weight limits

• Like 1

Tony Lynn likes this kid and seems to be his cheerleader, where Greg Norman might have been his nemesis. I think he will sign and if he does, will be the immediate #2. That's if he trimmed down and takes the fact that his opportunity to be a professional football player is going to slip away if he doesn't pull his head out soon seriously.