Who to drop for e.royal

I can pick up Royal from waivers but need to drop either

Cobb - disappointing so far

Hurns- slow start but has a long TD in him

Riddick - seems to be picking up each week

Suggestions ?

I'll answer yours if u leave link

Holy fock i wish those were my options.

Royal is questionable btw...hasnt practiced.

Hurns though

Yeah I seen he was hurt but even if he dosnt play this week I think he fits is better for ROS.

You think Cobb is safer than hurns ?

Cobb seems like the better player on paper but has half the ff points so far this season.

I know which ever one I drop will end up becoming a WR1 lol

ok, Cobb is a scrub. Stop letting him disappoint you. He did it to me all last year. His best week ever will be 18 pts PPR and his worst will be 0. In between he will average 10, and show up on the top 48 WR list every year. He's the least exciting player in football.

Arobb isn't eating with Bortles at QB let alone Hurns. Jags offense is a joke, jags are a joke, so no worries dropping the wr2 from that offense.

Riddick I'd hold on to, but Royal is an upgrade from Hurns and Cobb imho.

None of them. In fact I just dropped Royal for Beasley due to his status this week.

Surprised a couple people have said to drop Hurns for him. Despite his "slow start" he is still on pace for over 900 yards. Royal hasn't topped 800 since 2008. I feel like Royal has had several years where he had a couple good games in the beginning of the year then sucked after that.

I would hold on to cobb for now he will have better days

• Like 1

ok, Cobb is a scrub. Stop letting him disappoint you. He did it to me all last year. His best week ever will be 18 pts PPR and his worst will be 0. In between he will average 10, and show up on the top 48 WR list every year. He's the least exciting player in football.

Arobb isn't eating with Bortles at QB let alone Hurns. Jags offense is a joke, jags are a joke, so no worries dropping the wr2 from that offense.

Riddick I'd hold on to, but Royal is an upgrade from Hurns and Cobb imho.

Even if you believe Cobb is a scrub, you shouldn't drop him outright without trying to see if someone will give you something for him.

some out there still value him somewhat. (hes the #2 WR of Aaron Rodgers)

Hurns is the #2 WR of Bortles. He's started slow, but he's a player. I wouldnt drop him either.

Honestly Riddick hasnt impressed me. He'd be the one I would drop. But if you need a RB more than you need a WR, I wouldnt drop him to pick up Royal either.

the right answer may be to leave your roster as is. But if you are going to drop anyone, it should be Riddick.