Sign in to follow this  
Law

Oakland, 22 penalties?

How is that even possible!!???!!

I thought Jack would bring discipline to this squad. Incredible to see that crap. After every play I was looking for flags. 22 that were accepted I think there were 4 or 5 declined. Carr saved our day. Man what a crazy stressful game

Bucs should be ashamed of themselves.

Same Old Song and Dance lol... Over 1500 players and coaches have donned the silver and black since 1970, yet every single one turns into an undisciplined moron when doing so. Don't blame Del Rio, his Jacksonville teams routinely led the NFL in fewest penalties committed, and in fact led the league in that category one year.

An unnecessary roughness call against Amari Cooper even killed one drive. I mean, Coop? Are you focking kidding me? Their offensive line is rated by Pro Football Focus as THE top pass blocking unit in the league, yet garners more holding penalties than mutt lines in Seattle and San Diego? It's comedic. A 6-2 football team leading the league in penalties.

I'll take the win.

• Like 1

Like it.

Fun to see the Raiders finally returning to the NFL

Looks like the old days , lots of penalties and just Win Baby.

Like it.

Fun to see the Raiders finally returning to the NFL

Looks like the old days , lots of penalties and just Win Baby.

Don't b!tch about the game declining if you think 22 penalties a game from just one team is likeable.

Today's NFL does stink it's an awful product that's being put on the field.

But before you where , where the 70es Raiders and they where a fun bunch to watch play.

Lots of Penalties and tough and rough football the way it was meant to be played.

You only know today's NFL the watred down version of what is and was real football.