Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

It's a three TV day

First time this year the one o'clock lineup has been good enough for me to bring out the third TV, much to the dismay of my sig other. Rolling with the NYJ/MIA on one, NYG/PHI on the middle, and JAX/KC on the third, with prolonged commercials meaning a switch to redzone.

Fridge full of beer, Charc in my lineups, all is good in my world.

I know, who gives a fvck.

May your pre-election Sunday be filled with fantasy football bliss.

• Like 1

Awesome!

Gearing up for the Broncs/Raiders night game. Have some friends over, little grillin and many beers will be consumed

Have a great football Sunday everyone

• Like 2

First time this year the one o'clock lineup has been good enough for me to bring out the third TV, much to the dismay of my sig other. Rolling with the NYJ/MIA on one, NYG/PHI on the middle, and JAX/KC on the third, with prolonged commercials meaning a switch to redzone.

awesome....

Totally agree....i go 55", 120" and 55" down in my mancave. All of em will be fired up for today...alot of solid games.

Glorious! Enjoy sirs. I'm rolling with two 'little' tvs in my beta test man cave. I'll have the ticket on one and red zone/local games on the other.

• Like 1

Thanks!

To you, as well. :cheers:

• Like 1

One of those three TVs is tuned to what might be the surprise of the day...I didn't think it was possible for Good Eli to show up on the same field that the PHI DEF is playing on.

• Like 1

Went to church at 9 am.

Then out to lunch

Back to another bible study at 2:30.

Return home after 6 tonight.

It was a great day to praise the Lord for his mercy on us.

Thank you Jesus.

Went to church at 9 am.

Then out to lunch

Thank you Jesus.

Please pardon my confusion - but I am scratching my head here, trying to figure out just how the heck this has anything whatsoever to do with football.

Perhaps you had a couple of tabs open and mistakenly thought that you were posting in a religious forum?

(I've got to admit that my imagination is limited in this situation, so please forgive me if you really have a better excuse than that - although what else it could be is quite beyond me)

Went to church at 9 am.

Then out to lunch

Thank you Jesus.

You worship your way, I'll worship my way.

• Like 1

Went to church at 9 am.

Then out to lunch

Thank you Jesus.

Could have read about unicorns for 30 minutes then watched football and accomplished as much....same thing

• Like 1

The Jets/Dolphins? Jax/KC? Wow. Horrible games being played by teams that have ZERO chance of going anywhere. The Eagles/Giants game is hardly worthysince those two teams are also pretenders.

Ok let's see.

First the op posted about how they where going to spend their Sunday , and it was watching tv and drinking beer.

Then a few others also posted about how they where also spending their Sunday.

So I just posted how I was spending mine.

To the OP I apologize to you if you felt that there was anywhere in my statement that I attack you and how you where speading your Sunday. I don't believe that there was any where in my post that I was judging you or anyone else.

To the other person with the scratchy head , you might what to have that checked , there is some nasty head lice going around.

Again I was just posting about how I was spending my Sunday like others where doing.

Sorry for the confusion.

Wife had a list of honey do's longer than the Mississippi. It was 68 degrees here in Idaho today so she asked if I would put up the Christmas lights before the weather turned. Number of plays I saw on TV today = 0 :mad: Maybe weepaws can give thanks at church for the iPhone. That's how I followed my team getting its butt kicked with four byes on the bench and another out. :thumbsdown:

Number of playes I saw today was also zero.

I don't think there's any games on until tonight.

The Jets/Dolphins? Jax/KC? Wow. Horrible games being played by teams that have ZERO chance of going anywhere. The Eagles/Giants game is hardly worthysince those two teams are also pretenders.

I was watching for the fantasy value of players in the games. I don't care who wins, just how my players fare. Which was crap, btw.

Ok let's see.

First the op posted about how they where going to spend their Sunday , and it was watching tv and drinking beer.

Then a few others also posted about how they where also spending their Sunday.

So I just posted how I was spending mine.

To the OP I apologize to you if you felt that there was anywhere in my statement that I attack you and how you where speading your Sunday. I don't believe that there was any where in my post that I was judging you or anyone else.

To the other person with the scratchy head , you might what to have that checked , there is some nasty head lice going around.

Again I was just posting about how I was spending my Sunday like others where doing.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hey, I was just pointing out that we worship differently. No offense meant. Personally I find my method of worship more fun than going to church, but to each his or her own.

Are you sure?

I thought you had posted about having a hard time getting excited about fantasy football , just a couple of weeks ago.

Nothing like Church to start a new week.

Just think you can go to church and miss all those awful games you post about and still check your fantasy point totals.

But like you said to each their own.

Good luck the rest of your season.