Sign in to follow this  
redsrback

Did you know

I know & I back them. That's not the reason I don't watch that channel though. It was awesome 20 years ago, nothing but a lot of loud talking headaches now.

As a Bears fan I don't want to hear Ditka ever give his opinion on football again. The guy just spews what comes to mind without much thought while people gobble it up because he won 1 super bowl.

Did some research. Curt went above and beyond speaking his mind and was fired due to the public nature of his position. Ditka says he didn't want to travel because he's old n that's why espn pulled him from Sunday count down. The article I read w ditka didn't have much in the way of flaming political rhetoric though. Did I miss something?

Does anyone know why Mike Ditka and Curt Shilling was fired by espn? Do some research you will be surprised.

Kind of wierd reading what amounts to clickbait on this forum. All you lack is a dubious link. :P

• Like 2

I didn't give an opinion, i left that up to others to form there own, that's all the difference.

Posting a link wouldn't be giving an opinion.

From what I can tell Ditka wasn't even fired. The only article that comes up mentioning both of them was where Ditka commented about ESPN leaning liberal and then bringing up some of Schilling's comments.

But it's apples and oranges even if Ditka wasn't fired. Schilling is a joke. He should have been fired for defrauding the taxpayers of Rhode Island.