Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

A new week of decisions PICK 3

Semi finals here I come. Help me make another tough decision. Standard league. Too many choices. PICK 3.

Bilal Powell vs. Miami (if forte plays I'm not starting either)

Larry Fitzgerald vs. New Orleans (he hasn't been very good lately, but it's old faithful at home)

Spencer Ware vs. Tennessee (6th toughest run D, but the conditions say it's a run heavy game)

Sammy Watkins @ Cleveland (saucy match up, but that foot)

Amari Cooper @ San Diego (better match up this week, better weather, but does he get the work?)

Dontrelle Inman vs. Oakland (not the big name but is producing)

Taylor Gabriel vs. San Fran (he may be all they need for the win)

I may not be able to go wrong with some decent choices but I need the safest upside plays..... if that makes sense

Leave a link and I will dive into yours. Thank you and good luck.

Fitzgerald

Watkins

Gabriel

Alex C. That's what I have plugged in right now. I'll need convincing to switch it up. Ware has me on the fence.

It looks like you don't need to gamble on Ware this week. Plus Tennessee is playing with purpose. Go Fitz, Watkins and Cooper. San Diego has given up.

I'm going to lean Cooper, Powell and Inman here. Really hard to sit Fitzgerald and Watkins, but Fitzgerald has been a big question mark this year and Watkins didn't practice today - so that's something to keep an eye on as well. If Watkins plays I'd like him over Powell, but I think Powell is the safe choice for now.

Fitz, Ware,Cooper. I think these 3 find the endzone. I've been debating if I should grab Inman, but I think he turns cold this week. Just a hunch.

Leaning that way now Tim. Hearing things of a decent shut down corner following cooper and that has me worried. If Watkins practices well this week I think that is the correct play. Thank you!