Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Pepsi CEO: 'My employees were all crying' after Trump won

One would think that the bored libs would be happy that Trump is asking her for her advice. Good move by him.

This.

Lost in this discussion is that Trump is setting up this strategic forum of business leaders to address how fun gubment negatively impacts business, and is inviting vocal critics of his.

Is this a bad thing? How Nazi of him. :rolleyes:

Depends what is said and if he actually listens.

Definitely good on the surface

Lost in this discussion is that Trump is setting up this strategic forum of business leaders to address how fun gubment negatively impacts business, and is inviting vocal critics of his.

Is this a bad thing? How Nazi of him. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good move :thumbsup:

I don't know and I don't care enough to read The fecal Show That is everything about this thread.

But, Bill Burr Has a great Stick On People who are upset about Trump Becoming president.

You can find it on YouTube

I don't know and I don't care enough to read The fecal Show That is everything about this thread.

But, Bill Burr Has a great Stick On People who are upset about Trump Becoming president.

He does! I saw it, it was great. Crowder did a decent job as well. There is no shortage of youtube fun with the over-the-top crying....

did your ears ring throughout?