Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

It all comes down to...

Kousins and Kelley

Down to the wire!

You have both? Or do you have one and the other is your opponent's?

One game is won with Cousins/Crowder still to play anyway. The other...needs Garcon to be completely shut out. :doh:

To get a better matchup in the finals...would require Kelley to go for 2 TDs and 65 yards.

Dan Bailey kept me alive last night even with missing two FG's. At this point, down 17.7, I need Jordan Reed to go 6/90/1. I give myself a 50/50 shot at winning.

Dan Bailey kept me alive last night even with missing two FG's. At this point, down 17.7, I need Jordan Reed to go 6/90/1. I give myself a 50/50 shot at winning.

I hope Jordan is on the field more than 10 plays.

One game is won with Cousins/Crowder still to play anyway. The other...needs Garcon to be completely shut out. :doh:

To get a better matchup in the finals...would require Kelley to go for 2 TDs and 65 yards.

Here's hoping you get what you need :cheers:

I can't wish good things for you on this one. I need Reed to play blocker all night for Cousins and Kelley and keep his hands off the rock!

Ohhh... that could come down to your scoring settings... could be tight... but you are in good shape with Cousins.

Sending winning vibes your way green guy! Go Cousins!

Thanks, man. It's going to be nerve-wracking until the final whistle blows.

I got those two, Cousins and Kelley, plus Greg Olsen on the other team going against me tonight.

Crowder going for me.

I have a pretty decent lead and should win unless Cousins has a big game. Of course that can't be to Crowder.