Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

CNN has flown the coop

Trump was going on and on about how these fraudulent voters were registered in more than one state. Turns out, his son in law Jarrod Kushner, and Trump's nominee to head the Treasury Dept, Steve Mnuchin are both registered in two states. D'oh! :doh:

Trump was going on and on about how these fraudulent voters were registered in more than one state. Turns out, his son in law Jarrod Kushner, and Trump's nominee to head the Treasury Dept, Steve Mnuchin are both registered in two states. D'oh! :doh:

That's the problem. They moved and they weren't taken off the voting rolls. Good job proving the point. Thank you.

• Like 1

Link?

Oh........you're sticking with the 'We don't check therefore we have no one voting illegally' schtick. Got it.

No...I'm sticking with the facts about Cali and Florida destroyed your arguments as have study after study after study shown there is not a statistically significant problem with voter fraud in this country.

That's the problem. They moved and they weren't taken off the voting rolls. Good job proving the point. Thank you.

I'm sure that happens. As I'm sure some deceased people remain registered. Still trying to figure out how that results in illegal votes. And more importantly, why only a Democrat would try to figure out a way to get an extra vote as a result. Maybe you can answer that. I doubt it, but maybe.

So if a state goes Democrat, it must be from voter fraud. Bwahahaha. Why is it assumed that only a democrat would try to vote illegally?

It's a true skill of Liberals to take statement (A) and statement (B) draw an incorrect conclusion themselves then pass it off as someone else's.

Show me a state that goes Replican time and time again and see what their voting ID requirements are.

No...I'm sticking with the facts about Cali and Florida destroyed your arguments as have study after study after study shown there is not a statistically significant problem with voter fraud in this country.

Just like there's study after study showing Man Made Global Warming.......... :lol:

It's a true skill of Liberals to take statement (A) and statement ( B) draw an incorrect conclusion themselves then pass it off as someone else's.

Show me a state that goes Replican time and time again and see what their voting ID requirements are.

Just like there's study after study showing Man Made Global Warming.......... :lol:

In other words, there is ZERO data of any significant voter fraud at all. And even less than zero that it would be limited to Democrats.

What a focking buffoon you are. Don't bring up a subject with nothing to back it up with. You know as well as I why the Republicans are so desperate top pass voter ID laws. You simply can't be retarded enough not to know. Although you're close.

Things that don't matter to Trump supporters...facts, statistics, science, and polls that are negative towards Trump.

Things that don't matter to Trump supporters...facts, statistics, science, and polls that are negative towards Trump.

But, but, but...Donald said there was voter fraud. Every single vote was in Hillary's favor. :lol: :doh: I mean, nobody's really that dumb, right? Right? :unsure:

In other words, there is ZERO data of any significant voter fraud at all. And even less than zero that it would be limited to Democrats.

What a focking buffoon you are. Don't bring up a subject with nothing to back it up with. You know as well as I why the Republicans are so desperate top pass voter ID laws. You simply can't be retarded enough not to know. Although you're close.

Smarter than some clown that doesn't know eating sh!t is bad.

There's a reason why only Democrats oppose voter ID reform and the weak sauce 'it stops minorities from voting' excuse makes you look more foolish than your frosted highlights.

Smarter than some clown that doesn't know eating sh!t is bad.

There's a reason why only Democrats oppose voter ID reform and the weak sauce 'it stops minorities from voting' excuse makes you look more foolish than your frosted highlights.

Frosted highlights? Are you in a 2004 Time Warp? LOL oh, sorry mr. Jealous, I just asked my girlfriend and she said no. You can not beat her ass.