Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

9 years ago Today

close, not sure if Golden State deserves that also

Nah. GS lost to LeBron. NE lost to Eli.

close, not sure if Golden State deserves that also

The Pats were bad. But Golden State was a hell of a lot worse.

The 2007 Patriots would have gone down as the greatest team of all time in all sports. GS would not have.

The 2007 Patriots would have gone down as the greatest team of all time in all sports. GS would not have.

No there was plenty of talk about it cause they had the best regular season record that year I believe. But also the fact that the giants beat the pats once. Any given Sunday in football. Cleveland beat GS 3 times in a row separated by multiple days. GS was up 3-1 and couldn't win a single game after that. To me, that is far worse than losing just one game

No there was plenty of talk about it cause they had the best regular season record that year I believe. But also the fact that the giants beat the pats once. Any given Sunday in football. Cleveland beat GS 3 times in a row separated by multiple days. GS was up 3-1 and couldn't win a single game after that. To me, that is far worse than losing just one game

The 2007 Patriots would have done something that had never been done before, and could never be eclipsed. They dominated nearly every game they played and set scoring records. They would have gone down as the greatest team ever.

The 2007 Patriots would have done something that had never been done before, and could never be eclipsed. They dominated nearly every game they played and set scoring records. They would have gone down as the greatest team ever.

Maybe. But like I said, in football any given Sunday really does hold true. Plus it was only one game. If they played best of 3 I feel like the Pats would have ended up winning. Whereas GS was on the verge of winning and lost horribly. They had all the chances in the world and still lost.