Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

First funny, then sad, then furious. Then satisfied. Then ....

A few weeks ago our (HVAC/Plumbing) company sent a Technician to a rural home that was having Plumbing issues. It was an older widowed lady living alone. It seems she was having a whistling noise coming from her Master Bedroom's Bathroom sink .. but only when her window was open.

It took our Tech 2 minutes to figure out it was bird's whistling in the trees near the house. So he called our Office and was told not to charge her anything. He did and the old woman said the last company charged her $1300 to 'fix' it.

Our Tech, (Delbert, age 40ish) was so angry that he went to that previous company's office (where he actually worked back in 2010-2012) and raised hell. Then our boss called the local NBC TV affiliate and explained.

Later we got a letter (yes, a letter) from the old woman saying that she got $1131 of her original payment back and would call us in the future if she needed anything.

Then yesterday, her name popped up in the Obituarys. :(

When I saw the thread title, I thought this was about Mrs. Hardcore's feelings going from first seeing his tiny pecker, then learning that oral sex makes him puke, then getting his 90 seconds of missionary, then finding out she was pregnant

Ah, that is sad.

But think about it this way;

One of the last stories she has is how your company did a truly nice and selfless thing.

- Pretty nice tune to dance out on, no?

Nice job. :thumbsup:

Man, I tell you what, if some company did that to MY Mom?

I would call them up IMMEDIATELY and tell them

To do the same thing every Tuesday

because she wouldn't remember it.

Of course, I'd expect a 20% Finders Fee.

Hey, somebody's gotta feed that damn bird.

When I saw the thread title, I thought this was about Mrs. Hardcore's feelings going from first seeing his tiny pecker, then learning that oral sex makes him puke, then getting his 90 seconds of missionary, then finding out she was pregnant

Clarice, no need to bring your obsession with me into another persons thread. There are many others you can do that with. Leave these guys alone.

Clarice, no need to bring your obsession with me into another persons thread. There are many others you can do that with. Leave these guys alone.

Call me when I actually do a search with your name. Bwahahaha

A few weeks ago our (HVAC/Plumbing) company sent a Technician to a rural home that was having Plumbing issues. It was an older widowed lady living alone. It seems she was having a whistling noise coming from her Master Bedroom's Bathroom sink .. but only when her window was open.

It took our Tech 2 minutes to figure out it was bird's whistling in the trees near the house. So he called our Office and was told not to charge her anything. He did and the old woman said the last company charged her $1300 to 'fix' it.

Our Tech, (Delbert, age 40ish) was so angry that he went to that previous company's office (where he actually worked back in 2010-2012) and raised hell. Then our boss called the local NBC TV affiliate and explained.

Later we got a letter (yes, a letter) from the old woman saying that she got $1131 of her original payment back and would call us in the future if she needed anything.

Then yesterday, her name popped up in the Obituarys. :(

Apparently every time the radio was on, her oven started talking to her, so she stuck her head in to see what it wanted. :(