Bitcoin is going to hit an ath before the halving and before the fed cuts rates. Bullish.

You should ask yourself which geeks were telling you that bitcoin was guaranteed to make a massive run.

All the people who claimed bitcoin was dead haven't said jack about being wrong. 

Less than two months into the life of bitcoin etfs and they are already halfway to surpassing gold. I wonder if this is a sell signal 🤔 

Sh1t is going crazy. 

I sold a small % of meme coins Bonk and Ribbit. It's so hard for me to sell but I need to get into the habit. 

SHIB is up over 300 percent this week..  Just had a tiny stake, but it has kind of grown up.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

SHIB is up over 300 percent this week..  Just had a tiny stake, but it has kind of grown up.  

Man I swapped my shib for a bunch of other stuff a month or so back. Had close to a billion. Oh well, whatever I bought with it pumped too.

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

Glad to see you guys making money on it. I'm just in bitcoin and pawswap. 

I posted my portfolio a couple of pages back. I'm mostly in BTC, ETH and SOL.

SOL....40 percent

BTC....30 percent

CHAINLINK....12 percent

Cardano....8 percent

Small positions in SHIB, Bonk, ICP, pawswap, OregonTrail. 

Swapped some more meme coins into SOL.

The FOMO is real.

Just checked my Bone/ETH liquidity pool. Made a easy hundo just sitting there.

Your position
BONE logo

BONE/ETH
Your pool share:
0.009049%
BONE:
ETH:

ETA - I was going to take it off but the gas fee is 0.03 ETH... No thanks

SHIB is nuts.  The price action went from 46 to 19 to 34.   Meme coins. 

8 hours ago, jonmx said:

Now it is back up to 45 micro cents.  Anyone buying on that dip could have more than doubled their money in a half hour.  Probably a manipulated dip to trigger panic selling and then scooping up cheap coins.   

Bitcoin hits an all time high. Congrats to everyone who stacked knowing we would get back to this point.

14 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Swapped some more meme coins into SOL.

The FOMO is real.

This was the right move.

I saw there is a huge SOL sell wall at $139. I put in a auto close at $138 for my 10x long. and put in a short position at $139 I'm gonna close that around $132

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jonmx said:

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

Now it is back up to 45 micro cents.  Anyone buying on that dip could have more than doubled their money in a half hour.  Probably a manipulated dip to trigger panic selling and then scooping up cheap coins.   

So focking dumb. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I saw there is a huge SOL sell wall at $139. I put in a auto close at $138 for my 10x long. and put in a short position at $139 I'm gonna close that around $132

:first: I didn't close. The red candle came to quick. I still win!

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

:first: I didn't close. The red candle came to quick. I still win!

Nice move

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Bitcoin hits an all time high. Congrats to everyone who stacked knowing we would get back to this point.

I was just too lazy to sell, lol. 

26 minutes ago, peenie said:

I was just too lazy to sell, lol. 

I'm glad. I know you were scared for a while. I'm pretty sure I told you it would come back.

Closed all longs and shorts. 

I'm gonna let things settle but it's probably time for some new longs

It was not surprising that BTC challenging the all-time was going to resort in a pullback.   The run up was much too fast.  But there is too much money flowing into the market to stop it.  In the next week it will be breached.  

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

It was not surprising that BTC challenging the all-time was going to resort in a pullback.   The run up was much too fast.  But there is too much money flowing into the market to stop it.  In the next week it will be breached.  

BlackRock broke their record for total volume today.

We are just shaking out some paper hands

Blackrock net inflows were 788m. I wonder if this means people should be taking profits into an asset that is depreciating right now 🤔 

Ok just opened a bunch of longs 

Did anyone else have money with BlockFi?  I finally got refunded some money from their bankruptcy. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did anyone else have money with BlockFi?  I finally got refunded some money from their bankruptcy. 

I had very little in there because I decided to transfer everything to Celsius... Whoops

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I had very little in there because I decided to transfer everything to Celsius... Whoops

I'll assume you're not talking about the energy drink company ? (CELH)

I sold MicroStrategy @ $1250.00 today. Enough to cover my original investment + 2K profits.

The rest is all house money & I'm going to................https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097731/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_8_tt_8_nm_0_q_let%20it

11 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

I'll assume you're not talking about the energy drink company ? (CELH)

I sold MicroStrategy @ $1250.00 today. Enough to cover my original investment + 2K profits.

The rest is all house money & I'm going to................https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097731/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_8_tt_8_nm_0_q_let%20it

You assume correctly... Although I read Celsius the energy drink could be the next monster energy stock wise.

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You assume correctly... Although I read Celsius the energy drink could be the next monster energy stock wise.

I only recently bought the energy drink maker. So far so good.... up 60%

It's already been a monster.........a total 5 year return of +7,552.2%

• Like 1

Imagine waking up and your currency has been inflated to oblivion. Apparently, it's Egypt's turn for some central bank fockery. Instead of seeing your money become worthless pieces of paper. For those in Egypt who hold bitcoin, it looks like this.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Ok just opened a bunch of longs 

Liquidated on WIF and BONK

Closed my SOL position at $138 68% profit

BTC 20x long is -31% so I'm hanging on to this. I'd like to close this out soon because I feel that 20-40% dip coming.

10 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Imagine waking up and your currency has been inflated to oblivion. Apparently, it's Egypt's turn for some central bank fockery. Instead of seeing your money become worthless pieces of paper. For those in Egypt who hold bitcoin, it looks like this.

This is why I bitcoin. Infinite fiat currencies will always go down in value. Egyptians getting absolutely railed if they didn't have their money in hard assets. 

Pawswap is slowly ticking up. Volume has increased slightly. I think my first buy was about 4 million Mc? It's now up to 12. 

Here is pawchain's official site if you want to read up on it. This is not a meme coin

https://www.pawchain.net/

21 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Pawswap is slowly ticking up. Volume has increased slightly. I think my first buy was about 4 million Mc? It's now up to 12. 

Here is pawchain's official site if you want to read up on it. This is not a meme coin

https://www.pawchain.net/

I wish this was on Solana. 

I bought some on Mexc. But I can't move it off because ETH gas fees are so expensive.