Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

George Clooney Hates Muslims

If by supporting an open borders policy you mean Hillary's stance on refugees, 1) refugees statistically pose almost no threat to you at all - zero fatal attacks, ever. 2) I don't think the attacks in Europe were committed by refugees either.

Ever? Why do you keep saying that? It's not true.

Ever? Why do you keep saying that? It's not true.

Do you have a link to prove me wrong yet?

Yes. Youve said it countless times, stating it as fact. Why so reluctant to man up? I'll even set parameters: post 9/11, Muslim. If you're not sure, stop claiming it as fact. If you are, giddy up.

Yes. Youve said it countless times, stating it as fact. Why so reluctant to man up? I'll even set parameters: post 9/11, Muslim. If you're not sure, stop claiming it as fact. If you are, giddy up.

So ... no link then? :mellow:

So ... no link then? :mellow:

So, not man enough to back up your numerous statements? For focks sake, you use words like "zero"'and "ever". Sounds pretty confident to me. Why won't you make a little bet?

So, not man enough to back up your numerous statements? For focks sake, you use words like "zero"'and "ever". Sounds pretty confident to me. Why won't you make a little bet?

You vastly overestimate how much I give a fock. You're the one who follows me around like a panting b1tch in heat, remember?

NO fatal refugee attacks in the US, EVAH! :overhead:

You vastly overestimate how much I give a fock. You're the one who follows me around like a panting b1tch in heat, remember?

NO fatal refugee attacks in the US, EVAH! :overhead:

Lol. What a puzzy. Always knew you were. Punked again.

Lol. What a puzzy. Always knew you were. Punked again.

You lie about being a Marine / ex-cop and make fun of people's wives and family from the safety of a monitor.

I don't think you should be calling anyone a puzzy.

You lie about being a Marine / ex-cop and make fun of people's wives and family from the safety of a monitor.

I don't think you should be calling anyone a puzzy.

Have a link to me lying? And it was you who started with the cuckold stuff. And holy deflection batman. Typical beta cuck.

Have a link to me lying? And it was you who started with the cuckold stuff. And holy deflection batman. Typical beta cuck.

I notice you've been even more persistently begging for my attention lately. Did one of your usual sissy slapfight partners go on vacation or something?

Try Sho Nuff, he's more on your level.

I notice you've been even more persistently begging for my attention lately. Did one of your usual sissy slapfight partners go on vacation or something?

BC.

Not to interrupt your slap fight which I agree with you in.

But the getting attention comment is funny coming from the guy who pops into threads posting my post count and bringing me up here when I'm not involved.

And no...im feeling with enough low level nutjobs...I don't need another with him.

Not to interrupt your slap fight which I agree with you in.

But the getting attention comment is funny coming from the guy who pops into threads posting my post count and bringing me up here when I'm not involved.

And no...im feeling with enough low level nutjobs...I don't need another with him.

I just meant that you two make a good pair because you're the forearm's #1 and #2 sissy slapfighters and neither of you can resist taking the bait. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I just meant that you two make a good pair because you're the forearm's #1 and #2 sissy slapfighters and neither of you can resist taking the bait. :thumbsup:

Funny coming from the guy almost always in sissy slapfight with RP.

Carry on

Funny coming from the guy almost always in sissy slapfight with RP.

Carry on

This coming from the guy that is constantly in slap fights with many posters here. It's all you do!

Mr Hand has a point.

Doubtful.

Let me guesss something snarky about me (since it likely isn't Newbie this time)?

You should check out the search engine sometime. Go ahead and throw yourself

In there. What a jackass.

Terror-related acts committed by refugees widespread, according to new report

At least 61 people who came to the United States as refugees engaged in terrorist activities between 2002 and 2016, according to an explosive new report coming on the heels of the Supreme Court’s reinstatement of much of President Trump’s travel ban.

The alarming report by the Heritage Foundation identified scores of refugees, including many who came prior to 2002, as having taken part in activities ranging from lying to investigators about terror plots, to actually taking part in them. The report, aimed at reforming the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program, or USRAP, calls for stricter limits and restrictions on refugees.

http://www.foxnews.c...new-report.html

Terror-related acts committed by refugees widespread, according to new report

At least 61 people who came to the United States as refugees engaged in terrorist activities between 2002 and 2016, according to an explosive new report coming on the heels of the Supreme Court’s reinstatement of much of President Trump’s travel ban.

The alarming report by the Heritage Foundation identified scores of refugees, including many who came prior to 2002, as having taken part in activities ranging from lying to investigators about terror plots, to actually taking part in them. The report, aimed at reforming the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program, or USRAP, calls for stricter limits and restrictions on refugees.

http://www.foxnews.c...new-report.html

I see no mention of fatal attacks here.

I don't believe America is abandoning any bedrock principles. We have a history of refusing to allow certain groups of immigrants, refugees, and sick people into our country. Reagan in the 80's banned HIV positive individuals from entering. That would be perceived as racist today since the largest group targeted was Africans.

Not so long ago we banned and put Japanese in internment camps. Yet today, they are one of our best allies. Safe to assume, besides the individuals affected, that long term affect was next to zero. We've also banned communists/Chinese and Iranians. Those groups are at complete odds with our way if life, or threatened to do harm to Americans or our way if life, so who cares about long term. All we have to do is tolerate them, not live with them. Unless of course they want to abandon their way of life to live by ours. Radical Muslims are no different.

America shouldn't cater to immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers and so on. They should cater to America, or simply find a different country to immigrate to. Find one that best suits their needs. Don't come here and expect Americans to change for them.

Lastly. We haven't abandoned our morals or principles. Legal immigration is alive and well. Legal immigration from multiple other Muslim countries is alive and well. We are still the shining light on the hill. We still allow all races and religions into this country. A ban of 6??? countries means, or should mean nothing.

Some quick thoughts from my point of view...

I don't have any background on Reagan banning people with HIV from entering the country. I will suppose his reasoning was based on limited knowledge and assuming the disease was passed via handshakes or whatever, as opposed to banning people due to their skin color, sexual preference, religion, etc. So that sounds more akin to a heath quarantine than abandoning the notion that we will accept your weak and your weary.

The Japanese. That is a legitimate enough comparison as far as I'm concerned. .....I honestly never even know about that whole episode until my 20s. Maybe I wasn't paying attention in any of my history classes or maybe it was one of those things we are ashamed of and kinda wish we could erase from history. I know when I hear about it now, there tends to be a lot of shame associated with it. Reagan thought enough of it to sign an act that paid restitution of $20k to anyone that survived it. "In 1980, Congress responded by establishing a commission to investigate the legacy of the camps. After extensive interviews and personal testimonies from victims, the commission issued its final report, calling the incarceration a "grave injustice" motivated by "racial prejudice, war hysteria and the failure of political leadership."

That was a case of America abandoning it's bedrock principles as I see them. It was a case of us thinking short term and doing what was easiest as opposed to doing what is consistent with our values and principles as a people. And from what I know of it, it is widely considered one of the most shameful moments in our nation's history. Did we survive it? Yes. But our most shameful moments are not the ones we should be using as justification or support for what we do next. They are the moments we should learn from and try to avoid repeating.

But let me be honest. More so than wanting to convince you that I'm right and you're wrong, I was hoping to give you some insight into the mentality of at least one person (myself obviously) that believes in taking a different road than you, in spite of the fact we both want to get to essentially the same place eventually.

Some quick thoughts from my point of view...

I don't have any background on Reagan banning people with HIV from entering the country. I will suppose his reasoning was based on limited knowledge and assuming the disease was passed via handshakes or whatever, as opposed to banning people due to their skin color, sexual preference, religion, etc. So that sounds more akin to a heath quarantine than abandoning the notion that we will accept your weak and your weary.

The Japanese. That is a legitimate enough comparison as far as I'm concerned. .....I honestly never even know about that whole episode until my 20s. Maybe I wasn't paying attention in any of my history classes or maybe it was one of those things we are ashamed of and kinda wish we could erase from history. I know when I hear about it now, there tends to be a lot of shame associated with it. Reagan thought enough of it to sign an act that paid restitution of $20k to anyone that survived it. "In 1980, Congress responded by establishing a commission to investigate the legacy of the camps. After extensive interviews and personal testimonies from victims, the commission issued its final report, calling the incarceration a "grave injustice" motivated by "racial prejudice, war hysteria and the failure of political leadership."

That was a case of America abandoning it's bedrock principles as I see them. It was a case of us thinking short term and doing what was easiest as opposed to doing what is consistent with our values and principles as a people. And from what I know of it, it is widely considered one of the most shameful moments in our nation's history. Did we survive it? Yes. But our most shameful moments are not the ones we should be using as justification or support for what we do next. They are the moments we should learn from and try to avoid repeating.

But let me be honest. More so than wanting to convince you that I'm right and you're wrong, I was hoping to give you some insight into the mentality of at least one person (myself obviously) that believes in taking a different road than you, in spite of the fact we both want to get to essentially the same place eventually.

The shameful part in our history was the internment camps, but not the restrictions on immigration imo. I agree completely with you on that. The saddest part about it all, was the Supreme Court saying it was constitutional! That's a stunner.