Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Help me understand the love for Demarco Murray

The guy is a top 15 running back this week. How? He's only gone over 50 yards once this year and hasn't looked very good yet.

He's also one soft tissue injury away or terrible game away from not even being the starter anymore. And it's almost like everyone is just waiting for that to happen. Yet every week he's in the top 15 for backs. What am I missing here?

You're missing nothing, on my team this year, and I have a rough bye week and feel like i HAVE to start him but I don't feel real good about it.

I think most would side with you.

He's been a bit of a disappointment this year but had a good game 2 weeks ago and then was kind hindered by their team being down a million points last week

He started the season injured so it's a concern but there's still hope he gets going and if he does he's a top 5 RB

If you have him it's going to be very hard to give up on him at this point for a waiver wire RB

Tennessee needs to full sit Murray to allow his hammy to heal, and play Henry full time in the interim.

But they won't. 'cuz stupid.

I believe it's fully healed now, or at least he's not on the injury report at all

Hamstrings can be tricky but I think he's good to go

I believe it's fully healed now, or at least he's not on the injury report at all

I don't know yet. Have to see another game to see his explosiveness and if he's breaking tackles. Neither are present when nursing a hammy.

What are you missing? DeMarco sucks when I start him, but miraculous things happen when I bench him. He's on my bench again, so you can count on a top 3 finish this week.

Hammy injuries tend to linger. I"m sure it's still an issue slowing him down.

It's just not bad to a point where he cannot play.

I think they will limit his carries in the interim (as they should) and he will be an RB2 until hes to the point where the Hammy is a non issue.