Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Swinging for the fences here

I need a flier here and someone to hopefully be my josh Gordon of 2012 not that it's exactly like that but Corey Coleman is available and realistically between , fitz, shepherd, funchess, m. Jones, and Parker Krupp is the only droppable wr I have so would this be a good dart throw Hail Mary to drop kupp for Coleman. I feel like I have lots of kupps's at the moment so If I can get a guy with superior talent and a good schedule to come back and hog targets is this a good move. Who's you rather have it's a 1pt ppr non keeper.

Yes I would do it.

Kupp, steady but low ceiling. Coleman is potentially much more explosive. Now if they could just settle on a QB.

Kupp, steady but low ceiling. Coleman is potentially much more explosive. Now if they could just settle on a QB.

They have to get one first.

Coleman isnt getting enough hype. I picked him up last week. The dude is going to soak up targets. And Ill take that volume all day long.

Coleman has Josh Gordon to compete with plus a lousy QB and possible weather conditions.

Are Corey Davis or Dede West rook available?

Coleman has Josh Gordon to compete with plus a lousy QB and possible weather conditions.

Coleman doesnt have Gordon to compete with for 3 weeks. And thats assuming Gordon doesnt screw up again.

Nope both taken.

SHHHHHHHH! I'm trying to wait to make sure he's really coming back before I scoop him up and stash him. I think I want him on stash more than Doctson.

How about that? Coleman or Doctson?

I picked him up.

I dropped Humphries from the Bucs for him.