Sign in to follow this  
edjr

What's all this Eli Manning HOF talk?

if they wanted to part ways, they should have tried to work something out with Denver, Jax, buff, or mia. give the guy a chance to compete and teach a young qb. i am not seeing a wonderful future for eli in NY.

wiff- i have not heard of kaep fans playing the race card. most supporters claim blackball because he is not rostered...due to political activities vs racial movites

Is your Googler Broken?

'Cause my screen almost 'sploded just by typing in Kapernick and Racism.

Now go fix me a goat cheese frittata biitch. :dunno:

if they wanted to part ways, they should have tried to work something out with Denver, Jax, buff, or mia. give the guy a chance to compete and teach a young qb. i am not seeing a wonderful future for eli in NY.

I'm liking the Denver idea. Hell, nice symetry there. Family already knows the organization, no competition for the job - nice. :thumbsup:

I'm liking the Denver idea. Hell, nice symetry there. Family already knows the organization, no competition for the job - nice. :thumbsup:

Yeah that makes to much sense. Put me in the group that thinks he is going to Denver. Could also see Jacksonville but thats almost to cliche.

Yeah that makes to much sense. Put me in the group that thinks he is going to Denver. Could also see Jacksonville but thats almost to cliche.

I am going darkhorse here

Arizona

all mentioned have decent skill positions, good rbs with solid defenses. eli could have come in as a better game manager than the current qb...and then a little more once he learns the offense.

az doesn't seem too bad with stanton/gabbert

Focking Mara's gonna have to back up the Brink's Truck at Year End to keep him.

So much for any thought of a hometown discount to be able to retire with the NYG.

Focking Mara's gonna have to back up the Brink's Truck at Year End to keep him.

So much for any thought of a hometown discount to be able to retire with the NYG.

He has 2 years left on his contract.

Is your Googler Broken?

'Cause my screen almost 'sploded just by typing in Kapernick and Racism.

Now go fix me a goat cheese frittata biitch. :dunno:

when kaep was benched, i do not think many thought it was due to racism. we were talking about his poor accuracy and inability to read defenses. i was not a huge fan, but didn't believe it was all his fault at the time:

-poor o-line was not creating great opportunities for gore nor decent pass protection (he hardly had time in 3 step drops)

-defense was also on the decline to to injuries, early retirements, and off field activities

-front office sucked

-coaching staff was trying to turn him into a pocket passer...should have approached it as walsh/siefert did with steve young.

his getting released had more to do with becoming an advocate than because he was black

Redskins will need a QB after Cousins leaves...

Not many teams could have focked that up.

Daniel Snyder is in a class all by himself