Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Emma Stone - Hot or Not

Stone  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Not

• Hot
    • Not

The whole reason she gets roles is because she has unconventional hotness.

True

As much as I like her, I don't think she was a good fit for La La Land. I don't know who would have been, but.

True

As much as I like her, I don't think she was a good fit for La La Land. I don't know who would have been, but.

Emmy Rossum is ridiculously talented. Previously played in Phantom. Also has a couple music videos that are very revealing. She is hot as hell too. Also does a great job with just plain old dialogue.

True

Emma Watson was #1 pick but she was too big a pain and was too demanding so they dumped her.

Gossling and stone had good chemistry on screen in the past

Emmy Rossum is ridiculously talented. Previously played in Phantom. Also has a couple music videos that are very revealing. She is hot as hell too. Also does a great job with just plain old dialogue.

Fiona on Shameless. Not afraid to get nekkid. :thumbsup:

Emma has that cutesy innocent look but she also has a wild side -- I posted this video in the 90s draft thread when I picked Hook by Blues Traveler. FF to 1:55 for Hook, then 5:25 for All I Do is Win. :wub: