Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

FU week 16

Clearly. Cam has been bad both times versus them for some reason. And now those Tampa a-holes are using Doug Martin for some reason. Horrible team.

Well they shut down Julio last week which cost me. Today they shut down Cam and CMC which cost me. It's a shame

Division games in the fantasy championship is a rough thing to deal with. Weird stuff just keeps on happening. Oh, Tampa losing? Normalcy: regained.

Fock Gurley.

Fock the refs for not letting Julio and Hill have TDs.

Fock Mixon for being healthy and then going out in the first quarter. He gave me 4 points and let Gios giant day be wasted on my bench.

Fock Rivers for doing so little against the Jets.

Seattles offense. Its not competent at this point. Meanwhile, the Niners are moving the ball on the jags pretty much at will.

Fock Engram for going out in the 1st half. I hate this game.

Fock Murray for waiting until week 16 to get hurt and give Henry his well deserved shot at substantial carries.

DeAndre Hopkins it's not your fault.....but FU anyways.

Lots of garbage time soft coverage ledt

Gigantic FU to Thielen. I know you helped get me to the Championship but here we are when it all matters and nada. You got me 10 points less than predicted and despite Lev Bell, Ertz and Phillys D doing their best I lost by 6.4. Eff. EFF!!!!

And FU to my opponebts Dion Lewis for single handedly killing me.

Gigantic FU to Thielen. I know you helped get me to the Championship but here we are when it all matters and nada. You got me 10 points less than predicted and despite Lev Bell, Ertz and Phillys D doing their best I lost by 6.4. Eff. EFF!!!!

And FU to my opponebts Dion Lewis for single handedly killing me.

So after Philly kicked the FG I almost threw the remote the TV but did turn it off and poured another bourbon. I wake up this morning to a text from my opponent "Are you f'ing kidding me????? Well, congrats". Turns out I missed the fumble and TD, which resulted in me WINNING 131.18 - 131.12. :shocking: :first:

Brady, Collins, NFL replay (Tyfreak made that insaneTD catch - gutless non overturn). Crabtree, Rudolph...

Thanks for my 3rd dynasty finals loss in 4 years. Appreciate it