Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

David Hogg = Little Hitler!

He isnt the face of the party...neither was stormy...neither was Bee.

You right wing nutjobs...learn the difference between a cause and the party

:lol:

Name one Dem who has been on CNN more than Hogg. Or Stormy.

You look up to women who drink sperm for a living and teenage boys who scream at the sky.

What does that say about you.

Name one Dem who has been on CNN more than Hogg. Or Stormy.

You look up to women who drink sperm for a living and teenage boys who scream at the sky.

What does that say about you.

I dont watch cNN why would I careI look up to them? Link?

Seems to say you are a complete lying troll making up to argue with some some guy on the internet.

The college girl who posed with her bazooka in her graduation photos has a challenge for Boss Hogg.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/06/04/kent-state-gun-girl-challenges-hogg-to-arm-wrestling-contest-for-gun-rights-wins-the-whole-internet-641380

With Parkland high school graduate David Hogg expected to announce a 60-day, 20-state, 75-stop summer bus tour Monday to push for more stringent gun control laws and to register young people to vote, the 18-year-old found himself facing another daunting challenge that could break the internet if he accepts.

Kaitlin Bennett, the Kent State grad who took the internet by storm recently when she posed on campus with an AR-10 strapped across her back, took to social media to challenge Hogg to an arm wrestling contest.

Sounds like the face of the Dem party to me.

“I have a challenge for you @davidhogg111. Let’s arm wrestle. If I win, we get to keep the 2nd amendment. If you win, we turn in our guns. Deal?” she tweeted.
Bennett reassured followers in a second tweet that mocked Hogg by included a photo of the student and his “guns”… or lack thereof.
“It’s alright guys, the 2nd amendment is safe,” the caption read.

• Like 1

He wants to take away the second amendment? Sounds like Hogg triggered heras bad as the board righties.