Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

David Hogg = Little Hitler!

Nugent sounded like the fool he is...funny how you all whine about a former MSNBC contributor (the one Naomi brought up) but you cheer in Nugent and Laura.

I didn't bring him up. Strike did.. to show that Kyle Kashuv was in Hogg's situation. The point for Kashuv was showing the ridiculousness of the extreme response. He's not militant in the least about it.

I'd have to read over all the posts but I don't think people here find MSNBC guy's dig/mistake whine worthy.

I didn't bring him up. Strike did.. to show that Kyle Kashuv was in Hogg's situation. The point for Kashuv was showing the ridiculousness of the extreme response. He's not militant in the least about it.

I'd have to read over all the posts but I don't think people here find MSNBC guy's dig/mistake whine worthy.

My fault in saying you brought it up.

And I think as was shown the apologies differed as did who they were. Going after MSNBC for something someone who isnt in MSNBC anymore seems odd.

Also...I doubt those most that complained about it have a problem with Nugents words now either.

Or Nugent all together despite his disgusting past.

I gotta admit, I'm tired of Hoggs shtick. He shouldn't be the face of a gun movement/debate. He has zero life experience, and zero idea of how the real world works. He's a teenager who happened to be at a school that got shot up. So??

They don't talk about the victims or the families. They don't talk about the failures of law enforcement and government agencies enough. He only wants to discuss scary guns. He's also not immune from criticism. You wanna be the face of a movement, then your also open for criticism on your (inexperienced/youthful/lack of real world) views.

Maybe he should have a sit down with gun/2nd amendment advocates l, but he won't. Why?? Because the left doesn't want open discussion. They want it their way, or no way. They think they are the grown ups in the room, and their opinion is the only ones that matter.

Now, with that rant over, I also believe tougher gun restrictions should be put in place. I think they should be as tough to get as possible. Mr. Hogg shouldn't be the face of this movement. He's to young to be taken serious. Just my 2 cents. Happy Easter. :thumbsup:

Thank you. This was an excellent post.

Anyone else get a kick out of these little teenage Hitlers complaining about their rights being taken away?

https://twitter.com/lauren_hoggs/status/980812862162657281

https://twitter.com/delaneytarr/status/980806714743296002

Hard to believe:

- these teenage girls are blue check verified on Twitter (proving once again a blue check is nothing more than a TDS badge of honor, not a real credential)

- 45k and 150k people respectively follow these children

I gotta admit, I'm tired of Hoggs shtick. He shouldn't be the face of a gun movement/debate. He has zero life experience, and zero idea of how the real world works. He's a teenager who happened to be at a school that got shot up. So??

They don't talk about the victims or the families. They don't talk about the failures of law enforcement and government agencies enough. He only wants to discuss scary guns. He's also not immune from criticism. You wanna be the face of a movement, then your also open for criticism on your (inexperienced/youthful/lack of real world) views.

Maybe he should have a sit down with gun/2nd amendment advocates l, but he won't. Why?? Because the left doesn't want open discussion. They want it their way, or no way. They think they are the grown ups in the room, and their opinion is the only ones that matter.

Now, with that rant over, I also believe tougher gun restrictions should be put in place. I think they should be as tough to get as possible. Mr. Hogg shouldn't be the face of this movement. He's to young to be taken serious. Just my 2 cents. Happy Easter. :thumbsup:

Agreed. +1

Yeah, saw the story about the clear backpacks. Hey sorry kids, lots of schools have done that for years now. You of all people shouldn't be bitching about that. But that seems to be all you're good at. Really, if the worst that you have to deal with compared to some of your other classmates is that you have to use a clear backpack? Gfy.

Anyone else get a kick out of these little teenage Hitlers complaining about their rights being taken away?

Hard to believe:

- these teenage girls are blue check verified on Twitter (proving once again a blue check is nothing more than a TDS badge of honor, not a real credential)

I get a kick out of your strange obsession with them and pathetic views of kids.

I get a kick out of your strange obsession with them and pathetic views of kids.

Dude, you made fun of a 10 year old boy getting decapitated. Just shut the hell up about this.

• Like 2

here's the deal: If you're going to be cowards and hide behind children, use them as shields and then make them the face of your Party then Hogg gets no protection from criticism.

But, hey, continue to be pathetic and hide behind kids.

• Like 2

Hard to believe:

They wanted more government they got more government.

here's the deal: If you're going to be cowards and hide behind children, use them as shields and then make them the face of your Party then Hogg gets no protection from criticism.

But, hey, continue to be pathetic and hide behind kids.

Boom

They wanted more government they got more government.

They have got to be the dumbest generation ever. They eat Tide Pods and snort condoms. Good to see Sho supports these morons.

They have got to be the dumbest generation ever. They eat Tide Pods and snort condoms. Good to see Sho supports these morons.

Probably because he eats Tide pods and snorts condoms too.

• Like 1

a real hero, and an actual "survivor"

see how many times he gets on CNN without spewing their agenda

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-school-shooting-hero-blames-sheriff-superintendent-224054106.html

David Hogg saved a few classmates too. He stood in front of all of the media's camera's, blocking them from the rest of the students.

This was spot on! How true that the left is exploiting this kid and will dispose of him when the next bright, shiny object comes along. It's what they do.

I am surprised Shotard hasn't been here to call Crowder a hack while crowning Kimmel, Noah, and Colbert the voice of reason and morality

I am surprised Shotard hasn't been here to call Crowder a hack while crowning Kimmel, Noah, and Colbert the voice of reason and morality

Just wait. He won't let you down.

Well he is a joke.

Link to me saying Kimmel or Colbert or Noah are anything more than entertainment?

Also the obsessive n some of you all have in bringing me up all over the place...creepy.

You all project way too much.

Link there it is

Crowder has almost as many nightly viewers as any of them, and thats with being blocked from Youtube and Twitter, and is strictly an internet show

but because hes conservative, hes a joke

sure was a joke when he was the first to host Kyle Kashuv I am sure, or how about Thomas Sowell yesterday, those guys are such jokes

Stephen Willeford too, but you probably don't even know who that is

Link there it is

Crowder has almost as many nightly viewers as any of them, and thats with being blocked from Youtube and Twitter, and is strictly an internet show

sure was a joke when he was the first to host Kyle Kashuv I am sure, or how about Thomas Sowell yesterday, those guys are such jokes

He is a joke for trying to be actual news vs comparing him to comedy shows. Some of you all have brought him up before and his takes were rightfully criticized at times.

So basically you brought me up as if I hadever said anything about the others.

You all fellating him seems to show he must be a focking hack...also...he isnt very funny.

He is a joke for trying to be actual news vs comparing him to comedy shows. Some of you all have brought him up before and his takes were rightfully criticized at times.

You all fellating him seems to show he must be a focking hack...also...he isnt very funny.

umm, this is how little you know, he DOES NOT try to be actual news, but a comedy/entertainment show, with guests who lean to the right, and a lot of those who lean left. His work on Change my Mind has been spectacular, as well as his exposing (with the FBI) the insides of ANTIFA

but like I said, he is a conservative, so therefore not entitled to opinions that differ from the left.

What is wrong with you?

umm, this is how little you know, he DOES NOT try to be actual news, but a comedy/entertainment show, with guests who lean to the right, and a lot of those who lean left. His work on Change my Mind has been spectacular, as well as his exposing (with the FBI) the insides of ANTIFA

but like I said, he is a conservative, so therefore not entitled to opinions that differ from the left.

You all post as if he is actual news. And yes...he does try to be actualnees/political commentary. Hencehis wirk in FoxNews and the Blaze.

And I doubt he is actually conservative give how little that means anymore with the current position of the right.

And him leaning right isnt what I dislike...its his lack of humor from the little of him Ive forced myself to watch after he gets posted on here by the hacks of the bored.

Carry on though...

You all post as if he is actual news. And yes...he does try to be actualnees/political commentary. Hencehis wirk in FoxNews and the Blaze.

And I doubt he is actually conservative give how little that means anymore with the current position of the right.

And him leaning right isnt what I dislike...its his lack of humor from the little of him Ive forced myself to watch after he gets posted on here by the hacks of the bored.

Carry on though...

so just to clarify, he tries to do what all late night shows do...got it.

you think Colbert and Kimmel are hilarious, you probably think Owen Benjamin is stupid, we get it.

He worked with Fox years ago as his way to break into the game, and hes turned that into a multimillion dollar business

Humor is subjective, thats the only thing you have right. Keep running to Vox or Huffpo soy boy

And quite frankly, an actual network channel should try to pick him up, it would be nice to have a conservative voice in late night, and their viewerships would sky rocket

although alot of his stuff would be banned for not being politically correct enough for the whining left

you think Colbert and Kimmel are hilarious, you probably think Owen Benjamin is stupid, we get it.

He worked with Fox years ago as his way to break into the game, and hes turned that into a multimillion dollar business

Humor is subjective, thats the only thing you have right. Keep running to Vox or Huffpo soy boy

I told you Slotard wouldn't disappoint. He's too busy sucking the latest liberal cack for his daily talking points.

• Like 1

Ive said I think Colbert and Kimmel are hilarious? Why must you make things up to try and argue? When have I said that?

And no...its not just the same thing as late night hosts.

Vix and HuffPo? Mose false claims from you. What a shock.

Ive said I think Colbert and Kimmel are hilarious? Why must you make things up to try and argue? When have I said that?

And no...its not just the same thing as late night hosts.

Vix and HuffPo? Mose false claims from you. What a shock.

youre right again, its not the same as late night

Crowder has actual intelligent people on his shows, unlike Kimmel and his parade of Skanky celebrities gargling Obama sauce

Soy boy is an incredibly accurate description of Shonuff
  • Like 1

Link there it is

Even when I was in the lefts camp before they went batshit crazy, I always admired and respected Thomas Sowell. We aren't making them like that anymore. A great American success.

Even when I was in the lefts camp before they went batshit crazy, I always admired and respected Thomas Sowell. We aren't making them like that anymore. A great American success.

Instead, the future is going to get kids who eat Tide Pods.

Soy boy is an incredibly accurate description of Shonuff

Soy boy didn't even look at the video but he knows it's a joke. The only joke is SloTard.