Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

David Hogg = Little Hitler!

so to sum up

Sho likes the Hogg

here is a concept, why don't Hogg and Kashuv sit down and have a debate. Two kids from the school, talking and letting people listen to both sides of the coin

Hogg won't do it cause hes already a liberal puppet with his agenda

• Like 1

Yeah, I do. I also remember Sho and Wiff types crowing along with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid on how it was "the end of the Republican Party" and they would never have power again. How did that prediction turn out?

You guys are in for a world of hurt come November because I don't think this is going to turn out like you expect it to. It's going to be November 2016 all over again.

No you don't. God, that's three times this afternoon alone they're one of these morons has made up a strawman that clearly doesn't exist.

It's like you guys can't compete against Real dialogues so you just sort of make up one that you can compete against. Like Wii boxing for guys who hate pain. 😃

You know this schitt's written down and recorded right?

No you don't. God, that's three times this afternoon alone they're one of these morons has made up a strawman that clearly doesn't exist.

It's like you guys can't compete against Real dialogues so you just sort of make up one that you can compete against. Like Wii boxing for guys who hate pain.

You know this schitt's written down and recorded right?

I'm not talking about just you two princesses. Literally EVERY liberal was crowing in 2006 how it was the end of the GOP and they would never have power again.

You trying to deny that?

Yeah, I do. I also remember the SloTurd and Wiff types crowing along with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid on how it was "the end of the Republican Party" and they would never have power again. How did that prediction turn out?

Eternal shiny. Member since August 2017. Somehow remembers me making statements I never made. 11 years before he ever joined the board.😂😂😂

Eternal shiny. Member since August 2017. Somehow remembers me making statements I never made. 11 years before he ever joined the board.😂😂😂

Max likes to make up.

Eternal shiny. Member since August 2017. Somehow remembers me making statements I never made. 11 years before he ever joined the board.

How dumb are you? Did you read what he wrote?

I'm not talking about just you two princesses. Literally EVERY liberal was crowing in 2006 how it was the end of the GOP and they would never have power again.

You trying to deny that?

Actually, I remember the progressive conservatives like Bill kristol and Kathleen Parker ripping apart the so-called neocons for up the party. Then you add in the Foley scandal and the Hastert Scandal... Really shouldn't

The repubs were so busy tearing each other apart and wailing about how their party was ruined forever.

Memory. It's what's for dinner.

Actually, I remember the progressive conservatives like Bill kristol and Kathleen Parker ripping apart the so-called neocons for ###### up the party. Then you add in the Foley scandal and the Hastert Scandal... Really shouldn't

The repubs were so busy tearing each other apart and wailing about how their party was ruined forever.

Memory. It's what's for dinner.

Then you aren't remembering everything correctly. You need to fix your selective memory because that is ABSOLUTELY what was being said about the GOP. On the news, on cable shows, in the papers, on talking head shows and in every forum in America. I bet if I go back I can virtually guarantee that was what was happening here too.

Now that we put that turd down.

Actually, I see a lot of similarities possibly coming up. Just like the GOP split between backing the horrendous Iraq war and the moronic Neo cons and those that split apart from it trying to survive.

This time could be similar in that you'll have people clinging to trumps junk and other Republicans running as far away from it as they can.

How dumb are you? Did you read what he wrote?

What are the name of those little fish that swim alongside the shark and pick shyt out of its gills for food?😃

Hey, remember when law enforcement was seeing is a good thing? You know, the guys who stopped domestic terrorism?

But that aside, if this kids proposing nothing, then why is the right so ###### bunged up over the kid?

You do recall the name of this thread right?

He wants bans, and this is the type of kid that somehow has the nations youth all giddy, they won't stop til they ban everything. They refuse to look at or listen to numbers or facts. We all know this kid is the kid in school that everyone hates except those extreme outcasts

He wants bans, and this is the type of kid that somehow has the nations youth all giddy, they won't stop til they ban everything. They refuse to look at or listen to numbers or facts. We all know this kid is the kid in school that everyone hates except those extreme outcasts

So you know he refuses to learn facts because you refuse to learn the facts of what he does and does not support.

'murica

So you know he refuses to learn facts because you refuse to learn the facts of what he does and does not support.

'murica

I'm not out there spouting off nonsense

I have listened to him speak once, and that was enough for my opinion. I don't need to listen to him everytime he speaks his nonsense

What do you think happens when a kid like this gets his AR ban done and realizes that did nothing, guess we really need to stop handguns

The whole ban everything rhetoric is bogus. And shows that you arent interested in looking or listening to facts.

The whole ban everything rhetoric is bogus. And shows that you arent interested in looking or listening to facts.

Really? Because that's not what John Paul Stephens just said, moron.

How many examples will it take me showing you for you to admit you are wrong.

Really? Because that's not what John Paul Stephens just said, moron.

Josh speaks for a high school senior now?

How many examples will it take me showing you for you to admit you are wrong.

Examples...depends on the kind.

Fringe people claiming this? Post all you want its not very relevant.

Our country has determined that this kid can't buy a pack of cigs, or a beer, or a rental car, or ironically a gun in many places. Hey I've got an idea, let's let him set constitutional policy! I mean cmon, he was in a school that had a shooter, he is an expert! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Our country has determined that this kid can't buy a pack of cigs, or a beer, or a rental car, or ironically a gun in many places. Hey I've got an idea, let's let him set constitutional policy! I mean cmon, he was in a school that had a shooter, he is an expert! :rolleyes:

Who is trying to do that?

looking at what facts? listening to what facts?

300 people die a year from rifles

13000 die from guns

lets ban scary looking rifles

when they realize banning AR's does nothing...LIKE WE DID FROM 1994-2004. Then WHAT?

the entire left

or and "centrists" named sho

Really...the left and I are trying to let Hogg set policy?

Oof...

looking at what facts? listening to what facts?

300 people die a year from rifles

13000 die from guns

lets ban scary looking rifles

when they realize banning AR's does nothing...LIKE WE DID FROM 1994-2004. Then WHAT?

So you admit he isnt actually advocating banning everything.

Great...thats a start.

Let him set policy.

Seriously just stop, you are embarrassing yourself at this point.

Seriously just stop, you are embarrassing yourself at this point.

Says the guy who made an outlandish assertion.

Why would I be embarrassed by questioning such a post?

It was ridiculous.

Says the guy who made an outlandish assertion.

Why would I be embarrassed by questioning such a post?

It was ridiculous.

Are you asserting that the left isn't riding the Hogg viral wave to try to set gun policy? I can't believe I even need to type this.

David Hogg = Crisis Actor:

Are you asserting that the left isn't riding the Hogg viral wave to try to set gun policy? I can't believe I even need to type this.

Im asserting the issues he is discussing have been brought up prior to the Parkland shooting...that it isnt anything new. It just has a new voice in the youth that are tired of nothing changing and tired of the rhetoric that its too soon to talk about it.

Who is trying to do that?

So why did you waste my time with this question? He is trying to set policy, and the left is riding his viral popularity to do the same, just like I said. :dunno:

Examples...depends on the kind.

Fringe people claiming this? Post all you want its not very relevant.

wow :shocking:

So why did you waste my time with this question? He is trying to set policy, and the left is riding his viral popularity to do the same, just like I said. :dunno:

He isnt trying to set policy and nobody is trying to allow him to.

He is advocating for change...which many do. Its how the process works...people advocate change by protest...by contacting representatives and senators. Thats how its supposed to work.