Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

David Hogg = Little Hitler!

wow :shocking:

So you have someone beyond the fringe that is pushing to ban all?

Enough to make it a relevant push?

I doubt it.

He isnt trying to set policy and nobody is trying to allow him to.

He is advocating for change...which many do. Its how the process works...people advocate change by protest...by contacting representatives and senators. Thats how its supposed to work.

I have no idea what distinction you are trying to make here. Please punch yourself in the face a few times and reread this exchange, then apologize for trying to make this distinction. :cheers:

I have no idea what distinction you are trying to make here. Please punch yourself in the face a few times and reread this exchange, then apologize for trying to make this distinction. :cheers:

No thanks...Ill instead mock your ridiculous assertion and you acting like it was smart and insightful.

No thanks...Ill instead mock your ridiculous assertion and you acting like it was smart and insightful.

To paraphrase: He isn't trying to set policy. He is advocating for change.

Please help us understand the difference. :cheers:

To paraphrase: He isn't trying to set policy. He is advocating for change.

Please help us understand the difference. :cheers:

He cant actually set policy.

He has every right to speak up to advocate change...change that has been advocated by others so trying to marginalize him because of his age was a foolish point you made.

What are the name of those little fish that swim alongside the shark and pick shyt out of its gills for food?😃

A Wiffle fish?

He cant actually set policy.

He has every right to speak up to advocate change...change that has been advocated by others so trying to marginalize him because of his age was a foolish point you made.

Sweet Sister Jean, where did you get that I or anyone with two brain cells to rub together thought that he can actually set policy? Again just stop, this is embarrassing for you.

Our country has determined that this kid can't buy a pack of cigs, or a beer, or a rental car, or ironically a gun in many places. Hey I've got an idea, let's let him set constitutional policy! I mean cmon, he was in a school that had a shooter, he is an expert! :rolleyes:

Sweet Sister Jean, where did you get that I or anyone with two brain cells to rub together thought that he can actually set policy? Again just stop, this is embarrassing for you.

I took exception to the bolded which led to your hissy fit for the last page.

To claim this is embarrassing for anyone but yourself is laughable jerry...I expect such stupidity from the drobeski and cdubs of the world...you used to be better than that BS.

I took exception to the bolded which led to your hissy fit for the last page.

To claim this is embarrassing for anyone but yourself is laughable jerry...I expect such stupidity from the drobeski and cdubs of the world...you used to be better than that BS.

There is absolutely nothing inaccurate in the bolded, that is what the left is trying to do. And you are floundering trying to differentiate the ability to actually set policy with Hogg's attempt to influence policy. Everyone here is laughing at you, just stop, it is painful to watch. :(

There is absolutely nothing inaccurate in the bolded, that is what the left is trying to do. And you are floundering trying to differentiate the ability to actually set policy with Hogg's attempt to influence policy. Everyone here is laughing at you, just stop, it is painful to watch. :(

FFS Jerry...and your whining about Hogg when its been advocated by many many people before him.

And now youre pulling the digby BS of everyone is laughing.

You think I give a fock if anyone laughs at me? Especially the bulk of this board with their head up the GOP and more specifically Trumps ass?

:lol:

FFS Jerry...and your whining about Hogg when its been advocated by many many people before him.

And now youre pulling the digby BS of everyone is laughing.

You think I give a fock if anyone laughs at me? Especially the bulk of this board with their head up the GOP and more specifically Trumps ass?

:lol:

I feel like I've asked this before, but have you been diagnosed as autistic? Because you just don't get it. Have you noticed that none of the lefties support you in situations like this? No wiff, MDC, bandrus1, etc? :dunno:

I feel like I've asked this before, but have you been diagnosed as autistic? Because you just don't get it. Have you noticed that none of the lefties support you in situations like this? No wiff, MDC, bandrus1, etc? :dunno:

Have you noticed what support you have?

Have you noticed I dont give a fock?

Have you also noticed most lefties are tired of the crap like you are pulling here Jerry? And just dont post much anymore in these threads?

So you have someone beyond the fringe that is pushing to ban all?

Enough to make it a relevant push?

I doubt it.

Yes I do. I have democratic leaders calling for a ban on guns.

So this little manufactured phony doesnt have the guts to debate his fellow classmate on the gun control issue.

Not suprising, he comes off as a yellow belly big mouth phony and sure enough, he proves it.

• Like 2

Yes I do. I have democratic leaders calling for a ban on guns.

Post these leaders calling for an all out ban then...rather than playing this little game you are going with.

At this point I can't tell if Hogg or his adult followers infuriate me more.

He said "I'd love to see her go" re: Laura Ingraham.

So this would be similar to Rachel Maddow saying something insulting about Kyle Kashuv (conservative Stoneman Douglas student) and people right of center crusading for her advertisers to drop her, and then Kashuv, who has been apologized to by Maddow, wanting the hits to come until she's finished.

That wouldn't happen. You have to be a blindly self-righteous egocentric cognitively-dissonaced 'tolerance' loving fruit loop to feel like it's a righteous and appropriate outcome for a mere insult. Yet Hogg, who I can't really look at anymore without an inner phillybear coming out, has throngs of supporters well over the age of 18.

• Like 1

So this would be similar to Rachel Maddow saying something insulting about Kyle Kashuv (conservative Stoneman Douglas student) and people right of center crusading for her advertisers to drop her, and then Kashuv, who has been apologized to by Maddow, wanting the hits to come until she's finished.

That wouldn't happen. You have to be a blindly self-righteous egocentric cognitively-dissonaced 'tolerance' loving fruit loop to feel like it's a righteous and appropriate outcome for a mere insult. Yet Hogg, who I can't really look at anymore without an inner phillybear coming out, has throngs of supporters well over the age of 18.

They are desperate pathetic losers
  • Like 1

Actually, CH, this did happen. Not Rachel Maddow but another MSNBC contributor, or former contributor depending on what you believe, and MSNBC did lose an advertiser as a result. Only one, and of course the MSM is ignoring this story. But it happened. Oh, and he did apologize, and Kashuv did accept it. Unlike the whiny b*tch Hogg.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/31/proactiv-pulls-ads-from-msnbc-eichenwald/

Now, pay your focking debts!!!!

Did you see her apology ?

And this isnt the first time she has done something stupid either.

Actually, CH, this did happen. Not Rachel Maddow but another MSNBC contributor, or former contributor depending on what you believe, and MSNBC did lose an advertiser as a result. Only one, and of course the MSM is ignoring this story. But it happened. Oh, and he did apologize, and Kashuv did accept it. Unlike the whiny b*tch Hogg.

Former guy...go after him all you want and his apology seemed far better than Lauras. But Im sure you all wont make that distinction at all.

Former guy...go after him all you want and his apology seemed far better than Lauras. But Im sure you all wont make that distinction at all.

make the distinction for us

make the distinction for us

A. She actually has a show (she is now taking a break...didnt Oreilly do that too?). He isnt wven a contributor there anymore.

B. His apology (whether you believe the mix up claim or not) was an actual apology to the kid. Hers? She apologiz d for any hurt...but not actuallybfor saying it. More of a Im sorry I bothered you instead of being sorry for actually saying it in the first place.

Kashuv is on my Twitter feed so I've been seeing that as its evolved. His point was the extremeness of the response being ridiculous.

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/979980292910919686

A. She actually has a show (she is now taking a break...didnt Oreilly do that too?). He isnt wven a contributor there anymore.

B. His apology (whether you believe the mix up claim or not) was an actual apology to the kid. Hers? She apologiz d for any hurt...but not actuallybfor saying it. More of a Im sorry I bothered you instead of being sorry for actually saying it in the first place.

she didn't say anything bad

she didn't say anything bad

Come on man. She called the Shoflake a whiner. OMFG. A WHINER!!!

Did you see her apology ?

And this isnt the first time she has done something stupid either.

Yes. Her apology included the words "I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland." She complimented his GPA and said he should be proud. Then she talked about he was on her show the day the shooting happened and she complimented his poise then. I can see the criticisms of her apology as self-serving (which I'm sure it fundamentally is) but it was civil, complimentary, and she flat out said that she apologizes.

I've never seen her show but I'm familiar with the existence of her quips and books in the spirit of "Shut Up and Sing" which make me think she is full of soundbites that preach to a choir.

Neither of these two things make the reaction against her civil or tolerant.

They are desperate pathetic losers

Lots of unemployed stay at home dads. :(

Do you hunt wabbits too?

This place is more interesting when ad-hom is avoided. Which is probably 2% of the time, granted.

"a whiner" is bad ?

You're either a phony or a pussified snowflake, which is it ?

Both?

This is your Saturday. :(

Yup watching MLB and Sho Nuff get biotch slapped. It's a great day! You and the hour glass sitting home? :(
  • Like 2

Yup watching MLB and Sho Nuff get biotch slapped. It's a great day! You and the hour glass sitting home? :(

TBH, watching SloTurd getting biotch slapped is now so common that its boring. It's literally happening every time he posts now.

His best bet is to just top posting, but apparently he's a masochist because he keeps coming back for the daily and brutal punishment he keeps getting.

• Like 2

TBH, watching SloTurd getting biotch slapped is now so common that its boring. It's literally happening every time he posts now.

His best bet is to just top posting, but apparently he's a masochist because he keeps coming back for the daily and brutal punishment he keeps getting.

He’s delusional