Sign in to follow this  
edjr

One way to speed up play on the course, Call the cops - Guess what color the members were?

Don't hit me with this logic and sh!t. 4 or less in your group, it has been written.

No math please.

:cheers:

just sayin'

It will work if you let the 2 and 3 join and eliminate the next tee time.

Anyone that has played a decent amount of golf knows you cant really go after a group for slow play on only the second hole. Any scenario where this is reasonable would be such an outlier that it would be mentioned in the story.

i play once or twice a year and that timeline stood out to me. way to quick of a whistle.

I skimmed the article so maybe I missed it. If they where keeping pace with then people in front of them how did they skip a hole?

Also I see a lot of finger pointing but do they state any actual times? How long did they play the first and second hole?

I'm okay with a 5 some, Won't take any longer than waiting for as 3 and a 2 before you. Probably faster if they don't suck

No. A 2 some and 3 some should be faster than a 4 some but the 5 some slows EVERYONE down.

You are so dumb it's not even funny.

I skimmed the article so maybe I missed it. If they where keeping pace with then people in front of them how did they skip a hole?

Also I see a lot of finger pointing but do they state any actual times? How long did they play the first and second hole?

Too focking long to get asked twice to speed up play and still only made it to the second hole.

Typically, 5 isnt a good idea. But Ive actually played in a group of 5 several times. Me, my dad, 2 brothers and a cousin. Its rare that were ever in the same city together, so it would it would be no fun to split up.

Of course, we play ready golf and give a lot of putts so we dont slow anyone down. If a pair or a single is pushing us at all, we let em play through.

All of this couldve been avoided with a little common sense and courtesy.

Typically, 5 isnt a good idea. But Ive actually played in a group of 5 several times. Me, my dad, 2 brothers and a cousin. Its rare that were ever in the same city together, so it would it would be no fun to split up.

Of course, we play ready golf and give a lot of putts so we dont slow anyone down. If a pair or a single is pushing us at all, we let em play through.

That can't possibly be true. you must be lying. says the board nitwit

In the rare occasion I do play golf, if some douche said something to me about being slow( I'm not, because IDGAF) I'm asking him if he wants to go. If he doesn't I'm telling him to STFU and ill intentionally start caring.

We do all of that and play 5somes every week. It's just more fun. Plus you can't play Ship Captain Crew with only 4.

We do all of that and play 5somes every week. It's just more fun. Plus you can't play Ship Captain Crew with only 4.

you'd better not let Aliass see this. you're in trouble Mister