Sign in to follow this  
KFL878

Barkely or Hunt

I have the 1st pick in my keeper league (keep player by the round he was drafted) and it looks like i will have my choice of Barkley or Hunt in a ppr format. Completely undecided and need some convincing for either side. Thanks in advance

Do you want us to draft your entire team?

C'mon man, grow some balls. Draft your own team.

There's plenty of info on both on here. Don't be lazy, go look for it

Not being lazy, I've looked up a ton on both and was looking for some advice sense i couldnt come to a decision. Thanks for your input

I'll be nice, at least until the season starts. In a keeper league I can't imagine there is a more valuable player to have than Barkley.

wow friendly group on these boards. It was a simple question. there are ton of questions like this on here between two players...damn

wow friendly group on these boards. It was a simple question. there are ton of questions like this on here between two players...damn

That's the point. What else can anyone say about these two players? You obviously already read about them, use that info.

That's the point. What else can anyone say about these two players? You obviously already read about them, use that info.

Not these particular two. You commented on Kamara vs Barkley then crap on mine for asking similar question.

Hunt.

That’s the pick that should be made.

Hey good question and thanks.

Good luck and have fun.

I remember some of the expert haters were poopooing Gurely last year too. I say this because you can google Hunt and find, 1st round bust ect. Andy Reid just said recently that he wants to get Hunt more passes, he had a bunch last year. I think teams are going to be freaking out about the long ball, then Kelse underneath. I like it, hoping for another Jamaal Charles

I remember some of the expert haters were poopooing Gurely last year too. I say this because you can google Hunt and find, 1st round bust ect. Andy Reid just said recently that he wants to get Hunt more passes, he had a bunch last year. I think teams are going to be freaking out about the long ball, then Kelse underneath. I like it, hoping for another Jamaal Charles

No doubt. It's not even Kelce underneath either, he goes long as well even under Alex Smith. All of their opponents have seen that 69 yarder (through the air) to Hill and are set on notice. Watkins if nothing else should prove to be a great diversion as long as he can get 50 grabs or so.

I’d go Hunt. Giant OL still suspect and I just have a feeling Barkley gets hurt trying to make all those moves.

By: Wesley Roesch | January 2, 2018 10:42 am

The Chiefs have been fortunate to have the best tackle-breaker in the league with running back Kareem Hunt.

Hunt’s running style — a healthy mix of power and insane balance — has allowed him to be the NFL’s top tackle-breaking running back in 2017. He forced 61 missed tackles as a rusher and 16 as a receiver, giving him 77 total this season. That’s nine more than Chargers RB Melvin Gordon who is second.

Hunt is a curious case in that he led the league, clearly showed lots of talent and big play ability, figures to keep his role if not expand it yet is still getting kind of underrated in drafts. Guys at the end of rnd 1 are scooping him up like some kind of consolation prize. It speaks to how loaded rnd 1 is this season but we might all be regretting not tanking him top 6 rather than bottom 6.