Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

Trade advice

My buddy is really thin at rb. Its 1/2 pt ppr. He offered me zeke and Gronk for mccaffery, McCoy, and Olsen. Ill have to move marshawn or Alfred Morris to my weekly flex. Im leaning toward doin it. Let me know your thoughts

I say no to that trade. Who knows when Gronkowski goes down and Elliott is no better this year than McCaffery in my opinion. Even if elliott finishes better, McCoy is simply not a throw in guy.

I say YES to this trade. Flex positions are easy to come by, and you'll probably stumble into a replacement.

My opinions on the players involved:

Zeke: My #3 RB in 1/2 PPR

Gronk: Clear #1 TE, and would be a mid-WR1 based on stats alone. Injury concerns are overblown. So many targets have left NE, so he could set a career high for catches. Love him this year.

CMC: My #12 RB in 1/2 PPR. Also love him this year, and would take him around 13/14 overall.

Olsen: No strong opinion, but clearly due for a bounce back. I don't own him in any leagues though, since my strategy is Gronk or wait for Burton/Kittle.

McCoy: Hated him before the legal risk. The O-Line has been decimated, and the I foresee a sub-4.0 YPC mark this year. He is a bellcow, but his ceiling is capped. Wrong side of 30. Ceiling is RB2, Floor is league-losing Amarri Cooper 2017.

Lynch or Davis: One of these guys is going to work out for you. Since they're both early down backs, you can play the match ups and pick whoever you think will have the more favorable game script.

I would say yes also.

Getting the Zeke plus you have M Gordon.

Yes

I am ok with it. Zeke will do better than CMC this year. Gronk is a huge difference maker and is probably the best WR on the team for the first month besides maybe Hogan. You want to rid yourself of Shady this year indeed. O line is missing 3 pieces from last year. You are getting the 2 best players in this deal. Yup. Flex, Lynch will fit just fine until he possibly doesnt and then you can figure it out from waivers. Studs win championships.

I did it but got him to throw in Chris Thompson too. Thank you guys for the responses. I feel like Ill come out ahead if gronk stays healthy

I did it but got him to throw in Chris Thompson too. Thank you guys for the responses. I feel like Ill come out ahead if gronk stays healthy

Wow. Thompson came out and mentioned that he won't be healthy until November at the earliest. Well, good luck man.

Yes, do this trade.

That gives you a top two 5 RB and by far the best TE.

McCaffrey is good but not Zeke. Shady is a big candidate to hit the wall.

Don't mistake quantity for quality.

To seafoam: I realize that I kind of just got Thompson as icing on the cake I was seriously considering without him even being included. Thanks for the response though

Definitely do it. Mccaffrey and Zeke are close in my rankings. Mccoy will not be as valuable in .5 ppr. Still a solid guy but not top 10. Gronk, when healthy, is the best tight end in fantasy. A huge advantage when points are awarded for receptions.

Love this trade for you. Both McCoy and Olsen were big question marks and I didn’t want either on my team. Gronk is a difference maker that could win your league for you.

Adding Thompson helps a lot for your flex. One of those three should be startable each week.