Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Tenn RBs

I didnt watch any of the game and can only go on box score. Was Henry that bad? Im betting Lewis was in more when they were behind? This looks like a mess.

Lewis played way more than I thought he would. Henry had a 63 yard Td called back on a phantom hold call in the 4th quarter. No idea why Henry wasn’t used more. Looks like a mess.

Lewis was more effective with his carries and then was in when they were down. Henry wasnt going anywhere except that called back TD

They did feed Henry early and offten.

He couldn’t move his feet.

Lewis will be a true issue for Henry owners this season.

Had D. Lewis and ADP on the bench as my RB's 3&4.

Very pleased.

Its a true split that will situationally favor one or the other. The bad news for Henry supporters: the titans might suck so the situation could be similar to today and there will be lots of Lewis.

As a Lewis owner... I'm very excited about 21 touches! I'm unsure that this volume will continue, but he is definitely worth an RB2 spot with 15+ touches per game, even in non ppr. Also, what was the status of that goalline carry? Was it hurry-up, so no Henry? Or are they going to split goalline duties?

As a Lewis owner... I'm very excited about 21 touches! I'm unsure that this volume will continue, but he is definitely worth an RB2 spot with 15+ touches per game, even in non ppr. Also, what was the status of that goalline carry? Was it hurry-up, so no Henry? Or are they going to split goalline duties?

Bueller? Inquiring minds want to know.