Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

In the least surprising news from Democrats...

Only because they got caught.

But hey, I'm sure the Left supports getting the FBI to investigate this thoroughly. :rolleyes:

Yeah, sure. If you arent convinced, Im in support of a full FBI investigation into this. Whatever you need amigo

Only because they got caught.

But hey, I'm sure the Left supports getting the FBI to investigate this thoroughly. :rolleyes:

Yes, that would be very worthwhile use of FBI resources, tracking down whether two staffers properly documented the use of a prepaid card to donate food to a shelter. Sorry you got so worked up over absolutely nothing.

This latest Beto thing is a nothing burger. But him claiming that El Paso is one of, the safest cities in America when he knows it isn't. Of course he claims it's safe because of all the Mexicans there. What a clown.

Why does he use a fake name ?

Maybe someone was stalking his IP address. :dunno:

Okay politicians.. What in true life will happen dependent on these elections for someone who has no clue? Who wins or loses will make my life > blank

Yes, that would be very worthwhile use of FBI resources, tracking down whether two staffers properly documented the use of a prepaid card to donate food to a shelter. Sorry you got so worked up over absolutely nothing.

Yeah, because we all know candidates NEVER lie when clarifying how much, where and what funds were spent on. :sleep:

Yeah, because we all know candidates NEVER lie when clarifying how much, where and what funds were spent on. :sleep:

Sorry man, you got tricked by O'Keefe again. But at this point, every post you make complaining about 300 bucks to a CHARITY is just pure fake outrage. Learn to cut your losses.

Sorry man, you got tricked by O'Keefe again. But at this point, every post you make complaining about 300 bucks to a CHARITY is just pure fake outrage. Learn to cut your losses.

We're supposed to believe the guy's explanation that lied about the campaign funds in the first place.

:lol:

We're supposed to believe the guy's explanation that lied about the campaign funds in the first place.

:lol:

Boy you got me there, cause nobody could impugn the credibility of O'Keefe. :thumbsup:

Video don't lie son.

You should tell that to the President.

Donald Trump

What’s going on at @CNN is happening, to different degrees, at other networks - with @NBCNews being the worst. The good news is that Andy Lack(y) is about to be fired(?) for incompetence, and much worse. When Lester Holt got caught fudging my tape on Russia, they were hurt badly!

Okay politicians.. What in true life will happen dependent on these elections for someone who has no clue? Who wins or loses will make my life > blank

you get more of your check, more jobs, better economy and lower taxes if the red wins

you get less of your check, jobs outsourced to foreigners and a worse economy if the blue wins....and trannies

• Like 1

Stupid, uneducated rural whites vote republican.

The inner city schools need more money and black teens have a horrible graduation rate.

The inner cities vote democrat.