Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Popeyes launches 'Emotional Support Chicken' carrier

Breaking news just in from CNN:

PETA is planning a protest outside of Popeyes in the Philadelphia Airport. It's reported they are stocking up on red paint in preparation to throw the paint onto the boxes of chicken that customers will be carrying on their way out of the restaurant.

When asked for a comment on this protest, one PETA representative replied, "Red Rain will be falling down upon their poor dead chicken souls. And Popeyes is the devil that caused it."

Coming up, PETA to take on the famed Looney Tunes Chicken Hawk.

And there you have it.

And there it goes. Called it. There will be more people who will be upset over Popeyes *making fun of people who need support animals.* Any modern day vet who needs a support animal though will laugh at this because they have a sense of humor (dark sense of humor I might add). The ones that will be outraged are people like Karen who has her little b1tch ass chihuahua as a support animal just so she can carry it around with her everywhere while she pops Xanax

I think this turned into a orson wells radio show. My bad. But I did post that I made it up. Just to make a point of how crazy that organization is. Because they have thrown paint on people before.

I think this turned into a orson wells radio show. My bad. But I did post that I made it up. Just to make a point of how crazy that organization is. Because they have thrown paint on people before.

In the future, we'll need you to lead with a disclaimer.

In the future, we'll need you to lead with a disclaimer.

I've been served.

I asked because I cant imagine PHL allowing a protest.

I'm sure some peta idiot flying out of PHL will stage their own little protest

I'm sure some peta idiot flying out of PHL will stage their own little protest

Theyll get arrested within seconds.

Fast food fatties need emotional support too.

How dare anyone condemn Popeyes for offering this gift of comfort and cholesterol to those who need it least.