Cdub100

I Had to remove my Trump calendar at work today

3 hours ago, sderk said:

I'm not sure what a Trumpette is, but I guess the MSM and their followers just being so aggressively and stupidly accusatory these days and displaying a odd amount of hatred because they lost an election is just getting to me. It's just dumb cutdown after dumb cutdown these days with really no basis to do so.   

Yep, the right can't handle jokes or sarcasm. Obviously that hasn't changed. 

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Saying “marvel and transformers” is moving the goal posts to try and save face. No one was talking about those in the Wick thread. You said “I don’t like action movies.” Period. John wick is a classic style action movie, hence why men love it. 

Maybe if you named some of these great action movies I’m missing it would help. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yep, the left still doesn't know what intelligent humor is. They still tell the same old, "No you are" or "You play with yourself", or "You cuddle with Trump" or "Maybe if you weren't so stupid" jokes they always fall back on. Obviously nothing has changed. Their IQs still don't show up in any meaningful way in this world. Not even in humor other than acting the clown that is. Keep up the good work. Stand proud just like the rest of your cult.

20 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Well, the Trump calendar has to have Orange Man in all sorts of provocative poses in various states of undress. Some with Kim Jong Un, some with Putin, some with Pence, etc.

Cdub wasn’t cuddling the calendar, but his pants were probably at his ankles. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well, the Trump calendar has to have Orange Man in all sorts of provocative poses in various states of undress. Some with Kim Jong Un, some with Putin, some with Pence, etc.

Cdub wasn’t cuddling the calendar, but his pants were probably at his ankles. :lol:

What would Robert Kraft prefer, spygate tapes coming out or the tapes of him getting a handy? 

4 hours ago, sderk said:

I'm not sure what a Trumpette is, but I guess the MSM and their followers just being so aggressively and stupidly accusatory these days and displaying a odd amount of hatred because they lost an election is just getting to me. It's just dumb cutdown after dumb cutdown these days with really no basis to do so.   

Yeah, darn those Libtards and Dumbocrats. 

🙂

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What would Robert Kraft prefer, spygate tapes coming out or the tapes of him getting a handy? 

Not sure. Depends on his performance with the two ladies. If he is well hung or made a mess of them, then he probably would prefer those come out. 

Keep up. Spygate tapes were destroyed.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not sure. Depends on his performance with the two ladies. If he is well hung or made a mess of them, then he probably would prefer those come out. 

Keep up. Spygate tapes were destroyed.

That's right, Goodell destroyed them. You guys should be grateful to him. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's right, Goodell destroyed them. You guys should be grateful to him. 

Do you think the Trump calendar has a month with him, Kraft and the ladies from the Asian Orchid?

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Do you think the Trump calendar has a month with him, Kraft and the ladies from the Asian Orchid?

Can we squeeze Brady and his smashed up cell phone in there too? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can we squeeze Brady and his smashed up cell phone in there too? 

You are deflecting way too hard. Do better.

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You are deflecting way too hard. Do better.

Nah, just making light of the trashiest dynasty ever. 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ah. Jealousy. Got it. 

A little, for now.  But if you think all the dirt on these scumbags won't come out eventually you're nuts. Then no one will be jealous. Enjoy it while you can. 

3 hours ago, sderk said:

Yep, the left still doesn't know what intelligent humor is. They still tell the same old, "No you are" or "You play with yourself", or "You cuddle with Trump" or "Maybe if you weren't so stupid" jokes they always fall back on. Obviously nothing has changed. Their IQs still don't show up in any meaningful way in this world. Not even in humor other than acting the clown that is. Keep up the good work. Stand proud just like the rest of your cult.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Twice a day.