Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Reparations have begun!!!

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now lgbtq people want them.  This should be interesting. Sorry blackfolk, once again, liberals ruined things for you. And just when you were making headway on this. 

I guess I slept through that part of history class which discussed the enslavement of queers.

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

I guess I slept through that part of history class which discussed the enslavement of queers.

Well, there probably were a few black queers that were enslaved and sold around the world by native African slave traders.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Well, there probably were a few black queers that were enslaved and sold around the world by native African slave traders.  :dunno:

They will get 2 shares each instead of 1.

22 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They will get 2 shares each instead of 1.

No double dipping!!! 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now lgbtq people want them.  This should be interesting. Sorry blackfolk, once again, liberals ruined things for you. And just when you were making headway on this. 

Oh Jesus hooo boy you thought I had opinions on how great Blacks have it in the USA?! Times that by 10 for gays. Oh man...go ahead and just be gay in other parts of the world and see how that ends up for ya. I hear they are real kind to homos in other parts. If you don’t get stoned to death in the street, beaten to death or jailed and tortured you can call that a win in most places. Nowhere else is even close to as gay friendly as the USA.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Oh Jesus hooo boy you thought I had opinions on how great Blacks have it in the USA?! Times that by 10 for gays. Oh man...go ahead and just be gay in other parts of the world and see how that ends up for ya. I hear they are real kind to homos in other parts. If you don’t get stoned to death in the street, beaten to death or jailed and tortured you can call that a win in most places. Nowhere else is even close to as gay friendly as the USA.

They don't want to be treated like everyone else anymore. They are way past that. They want to be treated better. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They don't want to be treated like everyone else anymore. They are way past that. They want to be treated better. 

Yep. Equal rights and toleration are insufficient. Now we have to celebrate their sexual proclivities, change their pronouns at their whim, and host the occasional assless leather chaps parade. 

The fairest thing to do is have blacks and other minorities pay the whites reparations as a thank you for not enslaving them anymore. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

The fairest thing to do is have blacks and other minorities pay the whites reparations as a thank you for not enslaving them anymore. 

And giving them the opportunity to live here. Without that incredible luck, they would all still be sitting in Africa on a log, with a stick in their hand, doodling in the ground, wondering how they can get water out of it.