Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Good Omens

May 31

Anybody gonna check this out?

With Armageddon just days away, the armies of Heaven and Hell are amassing and The Four Horsemen are ready to ride. Aziraphale, an angel, and Crowley, a demon, agree to join forces to find the missing Anti-Christ and to stop the war that will end everything. Based on the best-selling novel by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, Good Omens follows an unlikely duo and their quest to save the world. New Series premiere May 31, 2019.

Will check it out... Looking for something new, just finished the shield.

I will watch, but I have low expectations. All of my favorite books turn into awful movies: Dark Tower, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, etc.

The only other Terry Pratchett movie I have watched was fairly decent, that is the only thing that provides a little hope.

I liked it better when Jay and silent Bob did this. At least we got to see Selma hayek's boobs.

Good omen for me is dropping a deuce and barely having to use toilet paper. Sometimes it's like wiping chunky peanut butter out of a shag carpet. :cry:

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Good omen for me is dropping a deuce and barely having to use toilet paper. Sometimes it's like wiping chunky peanut butter out of a shag carpet. :cry:

Or the ones that slide out so smooth and quick and make zero splash.  I always envision myself turning to the judges and they are holding up '10' placards.  

• Like 1