Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

European Elections........is the world following our lead?

6 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Welcome to the Geek Club. Where wanting to kill 25% of the worlds population makes you a centrist, and not wanting to do so makes you a dangerous extreme liberal. 

What percentage of the population do muslims want to kill ? 

Maybe you could think of muslims as 8 month old unwanted fetuses ?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Yes, left. That would be ANYTHING off center, leaning towards the left. Since you're still supporting ANY part of this Democratic party, you are left of center at the very least. 

While I am conservative, I'm not close to being far right. Right leaning? Sure. Far right? Not to anyone objectively looking.

You have repeatedly said the best news source out there is the conservative treehouse. It has conservative right there in the name. That's a bit more than leaning I'd say.

And that's fine. I'm not saying you're like militia group wingnut insane or anything. Just fairly far to the right politically. 

11 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Welcome to the Geek Club. Where wanting to kill 25% of the worlds population makes you a centrist, and not wanting to do so makes you a dangerous extreme liberal. 

What makes you an extreme liberal is the killing of nearly born or actually born child, wanting open borders despite not wanting the immigrants in your city, supporting illegal spying on political opponents, advocating assault on people who disagree with you politically and not wanting those things makes us far right extremists.

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You have repeatedly said the best news source out there is the conservative treehouse. It has conservative right there in the name. That's a bit more than leaning I'd say.

And that's fine. I'm not saying you're like militia group wingnut insane or anything. Just fairly far to the right politically. 

I go where the news is actually reported regardless of their name. They're a bit alarmist on 'nothing's happening' in regard to the investigations into Russia Collusion hoax, but they still get it correct the majority of the time.

If you'd be so kind as to go review their articles and find one where it's slanted 'far right', I'd be grateful.

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I go where the news is actually reported regardless of their name. They're a bit alarmist on 'nothing's happening' in regard to the investigations into Russia Collusion hoax, but they still get it correct the majority of the time.

If you'd be so kind as to go review their articles and find one where it's slanted 'far right', I'd be grateful.

To be honest man, I don't even think I'd have a friggin clue what is accurate or not at this point. I see different news sources reporting exact opposite facts and conclusions, and I just go with my gut. But I'm rusty.

I am in an odd political place these days. All the lefties in my life (parents, most of my colleagues) think I'm a republican, call trump "my boy"). But then I know hardcore conservatives that think I'm a liberal.

Honestly, I find the whole thing depressing anyway. 

48 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

A little lesson for ya.  Don’t believe everything you see or read.   Believe  it or not, stuff does go on behind the scenes.

I saw a headline the other day that trump is considering declaring a state of emergency so that he can send arms to the Saudis? Any truth to that?

Another thing I've found odd. While I totally support the Huawei ban (even though I own a Huawei phone and laptop) I am confused how this was accomplished by executive order. How does the fiat of one man effectively bar a slew of companies from doing business with another?

19 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You seem to be an educated guy. I suggest if you have to time to do a compare and contrast regarding the investigative reporting on the 2016 election and so called Russian collusion narrative between the conservative treehouse and ...let's say the New York times...or any other so called news source. 

Try it out....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You seem to be an educated guy. I suggest if you have to time to do a compare and contrast regarding the investigative reporting on the 2016 election and so called Russian collusion narrative between the conservative treehouse and ...let's say the New York times...or any other so called news source. 

Try it out....

I'll agree that CNN is a total focking joke. I've seen a few of their articles lately that are just laughable. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'll agree that CNN is a total focking joke. I've seen a few of their articles lately that are just laughable. 

Their downward spiral into the realm of tabloid journalism is startling.  I used to really rely on them for fair and balanced, now i cannot stomach that source in any way.

7 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Their downward spiral into the realm of tabloid journalism is startling.  I used to really rely on them for fair and balanced, now i cannot stomach that source in any way.

I saw one today that was defending the communist Chinese government. Saying they are only doing the things a developing nation needs to do to survive. I mean, 2 million people in concentration camps, forced organ harvesting, could go on and on.

It's amazing. Trump could condemn Hitler and they'd be yelling seig heil fast as you can blink. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

To be honest man, I don't even think I'd have a friggin clue what is accurate or not at this point. I see different news sources reporting exact opposite facts and conclusions, and I just go with my gut. But I'm rusty.

I am in an odd political place these days. All the lefties in my life (parents, most of my colleagues) think I'm a republican, call trump "my boy"). But then I know hardcore conservatives that think I'm a liberal.

Take heart that someone is finally saying enough is enough and trying to clean it up. THAT is why they opposed him and want him gone. Those that have wielded power with no oversight/accountability are suddenly facing judgement for their actions. Combine that with the MSM is trying to keep a lid on this because their journalists were being paid by Fusion GPS to push those stories.

This thing makes Watergate look insignificant by comparison. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This is technically not possible.  A fact is a fact.  Just because one source says 2+2=4 and another says 2+2=5 doesn't make them "opposite facts."  It makes one wrong and the other correct.  You just have to learn to discern what is a fact, what is a lie, (CNN) and what is an opinion based on a fact.  Many sources will cherry pick what facts they give you so they can interpret them a certain way.  In many cases where you think you're getting "opposite facts", I bet it's more that you're getting similar but different facts that can be interpreted in the slanted way that source wants to interpret them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is some facts we have. First off I’m living with my mom. So it’s msnbc around the clock. I have been watching some of it just cause it’s on and the last two weeks all I have heard is how GB doesn’t want to continue with the brexit and how people now want to stay in the EU. Completely false and again msnbc and msm propaganda machine at its finest. 

25 seats won by a party started in April tells the truth

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Here is some facts we have. First off I’m living with my mom. So it’s msnbc around the clock. I have been watching some of it just cause it’s on and the last two weeks all I have heard is how GB doesn’t want to continue with the brexit and how people now want to stay in the EU. Completely false and again msnbc and msm propaganda machine at its finest. 

25 seats won by a party started in April tells the truth

When she's drunk and/or passed out, get the remote and block MSNBC, CNN, etc........If she's a light sleeper, give her a roofie. :sleep:

I've always thought Europe was just a bunch of f@gs. I got a good laugh when they opened their boarders up to the muslims and those towel heads came in and raped their women and lifestock. Sometimes you have to learn a lesson before you wake up. Good to see them finally get their head out of their a$$. 

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Listen to Digenova and read through that article. Pay particular attention to the portion outlining the illegal contractor access.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/27/joe-digenova-discusses-declassification-and-origin-of-obama-political-surveillance-operation/

This should both p!ss you off and scare the living sh!t out of you. Imagine all the curious actions of Federal judges, the appointment of some of these idiot judges, Republicans that seem to do a 180 degree shift, why some folks would risk their careers to defend some actions, etc.........Now overlay the illegal spying and data collection by the Obama administration. Imagine what dirt they obtained on everyone including members of their own party and how useful it would be to make sure people did exactly what the previous administration wanted. Why pick a judge based on merit when you have certain dirt on them to make them a puppet?

None of this is conspiracy theory.

All of this is laid out inside this 99-page opinion from FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer who also noted that none of this FISA abuse was accidental in a footnote on page 87: “deliberate decisionmaking“

This specific footnote, if declassified, would be key. Note the phrase: “([redacted] access to FBI systems was the subject of an interagency memorandum of understanding entered into [redacted])”, this sentence has the potential to expose an internal decision; withheld from congress and the FISA court by the Obama administration; that outlines a process for access and distribution of surveillance data.

Note: “no notice of this practice was given to the FISC until 2016“, that is important.

Fusion GPS was not hired in April 2016 to research Donald Trump. As shown in the evidence provided by the FISC, the intelligence community was already doing surveillance and spy operations. The Obama administration already knew everything about the Trump campaign, and were monitoring everything by exploiting the FISA database.

However, after the NSA alerts in/around March 9th, 2016, and particularly after the April 18th shutdown of contractor access, the Obama intelligence community needed Fusion GPS to create a legal albeit ex post facto justification for the pre-existing surveillance and spy operations. Fusion GPS gave them that justification in the Steele Dossier.

That’s why the FBI small group, which later transitioned into the Mueller team, are so strongly committed to and defending the formation of the Steele Dossier and its dubious content. The Steele Dossier contains the cover-story and justification for the pre-existing surveillance operation.

During a rather innocuous podcast discussion panel April 12th, 2019, one of President Trump’s personal lawyers Jay Sekulow mentioned the FBI had three FISA applications denied by the FISA court in 2016. [Podcast Here – Note comment at 25:05] The denials were always suspected; however, until now no-one in/around the administration has ever confirmed.

If Sekulow is accurate, this adds additional context to the actions of the FBI in the aftermath of Admiral Mike Rogers and an increased urgency in gaining legal justification for surveillance and spy operation unlawfully taking place. A valid FISA warrant would help the FBI cover-up the surveillance. The likely targets were Manafort, Flynn and Papadopoulos…. but it appears the DOJ/FBI were rebuked.