Jump to content
Big Guy

The Newbserver

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Megla and Newbs fighting????  Did I miss something here? 

 Megla never fights with anyone... Could you two just kiss and make up please?

exactly, but to newbie the observant, its my fault, I started it, whatever

At some point enough is enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Megla and Newbs fighting????  Did I miss something here? 

 Megla never fights with anyone... Could you two just kiss and make up please?

I know, right. That's what I said. He used to be one of the cool guys here.  Something has happened and it's totally blindsided me.  I suspect it's a health issue and he's unhappy, but obviously he's not going to admit that.  I hope it changes. I used to like the guy. He was one of the good ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

How the hell did megla become recliner pilot?  Was I really gone that long?  

yep

someone else's fault, project on

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

I know, right. That's what I said. He used to be one of the cool guys here.  Something has happened and it's totally blindsided me.  I suspect it's a health issue and he's unhappy, but obviously he's not going to admit that.  I hope it changes. I used to like the guy. He was one of the good ones

Dude, you can let this one go. The other dooshes deserve it, but Megla is usually cool. 

I’m officially calling this a draw. Now back to your corners, boys. Don’t make me get the whip out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Meglamaniac said:

yep

someone else's fault, project on

Dude, are you denying that your new stick is to say that threads have been "Observed" if I posted in them?  You've been poking little digs for 2 weeks now.. today I finally had enough and made one joke  calling you butterbeans and all hell broke loose. You became one of the mean girls.  Lol.  so I'm not sure what enough is enough means. I wasn't the one attacking you. You decided to fukkk with me and I gave you a free pass for 2 weeks because I like you. I finally pushed back a little and you become recliner pilot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I know, right. That's what I said. He used to be one of the cool guys here.  Something has happened and it's totally blindsided me.  I suspect it's a health issue and he's unhappy, but obviously he's not going to admit that.  I hope it changes. I used to like the guy. He was one of the good ones

true to form, total POS who just keeps on casting lies about people and things he know nothing about.

I wonder why the "health issue" only seems to have an effect when I'm dealing with Newbie the Observant.

Guess it's selective health issues

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Megla and Newbs fighting????  Did I miss something here? 

 Megla never fights with anyone... Could you two just kiss and make up please?

megla has lately started posting more in the political threads (appropriately, I might add).  Speculating, but obs likely rubbed him wrong while fending of the vile red wave (not every conservative here is vile- fwiw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Dude, you can let this one go. The other dooshes deserve it, but Megla is usually cool. 

I’m officially calling this a draw. Now back to your corners, boys. Don’t make me get the whip out!

Absolutely. Everyone has a day where they're not themselves. It will absolutely be let go of. Tomorrow is a new day and like I told him earlier, he can decide how it's going to be.  I'd love to see the old megla again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

megla has lately started posting more in the political threads (appropriately, I might add).  Speculating, but obs likely rubbed him wrong while fending of the vile red wave (not every conservative here is vile- fwiw)

I suspect this has a lot to do with it as well. It's incredible how much Trump fanatics hate anyone who doesn't like him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Dude, are you denying that your new stick is to say that threads have been "Observed" if I posted in them?  You've been poking little digs for 2 weeks now.. today I finally had enough and made one joke  calling you butterbeans and all hell broke loose. You became one of the mean girls.  Lol.  so I'm not sure what enough is enough means. I wasn't the one attacking you. You decided to fukkk with me and I gave you a free pass for 2 weeks because I like you. I finally pushed back a little and you become recliner pilot.  

Posted You're Thread has been Observed twice, and deservedly so as you completely highjacked the threads

butterbeans wasn't the first, you know it and I know it

Again, its not your fault, its always someone else's

Its OK, you just keep on winning the internet tough guy

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Absolutely. Everyone has a day where they're not themselves. It will absolutely be let go of. Tomorrow is a new day and like I told him earlier, he can decide how it's going to be.  I'd love to see the old megla again. 

the old Megla never left, you can ask pretty much anyone here not named dooshbag

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

megla has lately started posting more in the political threads (appropriately, I might add).  Speculating, but obs likely rubbed him wrong while fending of the vile red wave (not every conservative here is vile- fwiw)

I hear you. There are a few who absolutely deserve the trolling and the name calling, but Megla doesn’t fit that criteria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I suspect this has a lot to do with it as well. It's incredible how much Trump fanatics hate anyone who doesn't like him.  

Not a Trump fanatic, always someone elses fault

Here's an idea, want to move past this, take some ownership for what's going on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys do realize you are in the presence of the *****OFFICIAL***** 1 time Geek of the decade don't you!? Does that mean NOTHING to you!??

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Not a Trump fanatic, always someone elses fault

Here's an idea, want to move past this, take some ownership for what's going on

I'll be here tomorrow expressing my opinions once again. And not attacking anyone who doesn't attack me.  If you find me attacking someone unsolicited, feel free to point it out to me and then I will indeed to take ownership. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I hear you. There are a few who absolutely deserve the trolling and the name calling, but Megla doesn’t fit that criteria.

My posting in political threads had nothing to do with this, most of my replies to him in them were on topic and on point, no insults, not name calling.  He either ignore my counter points, blatantly said they were wrong or just ignored them so he could continue with the trolling and conflict he so desires

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You guys do realize you are in the presence of the *****OFFICIAL***** 1 time Geek of the decade don't you!? Does that mean NOTHING to you!??

And #2 overall poster of all-time.  These things do not carry with them the respect I thought they would.  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You guys do realize you are in the presence of the *****OFFICIAL***** 1 time Geek of the decade don't you!? Does that mean NOTHING to you!??

WINNING

TEACHING LESSONS

UNDEFEATED

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll be here tomorrow expressing my opinions once again. And not attacking anyone who doesn't attack me.  If you find me attacking someone unsolicited, feel free to point it out to me and then I will indeed to take ownership. 

 

 

 

It wont take long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

 

Here's an idea, want to move past this, take some ownership for what's going on

I'll put this right here so you cant say you didn't see it

Take some ownership or STFU

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Meglamaniac said:

It wont take long

and if you decide to attack me unsolicited, you're going to get it again with both barrels. But I think you know that already. That's been 15 years of me not taking any .  Closer to 50, actually. But 15 here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

I'll put this right here so you cant say you didn't see it

Take some ownership or STFU

Show me an example of me attacking you and I'll take ownership. You keep running your mouth but bring nothing to the table. Put up or shut up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

and if you decide to attack me unsolicited, you're going to get it again with both barrels. But I think you know that already. That's been 15 years of me not taking any .  Closer to 50, actually. But 15 here. 

You dont have the ammo dude

Oh and just so we're clear,  posting something factual is not attacking you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I think it's your Butterbean midsection they're having trouble seeing around. But it could be either, I suppose. 

one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

You dont have the ammo dude

Oh and just so we're clear,  posting something factual is not attacking you

so you're pretty much saying that you're going to continue with your little digs and acting like a little girl. Got it.  Well at least I can come out and say I am not going to be initiating digs or throwing insults.  so if we have around 2, you've at least put it out there that you're going to be the one that starts it.  And that's fine by me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Meglamaniac said:

one

Yup. That was my final straw post. After two weeks of your digs.  And it could be my last one too. Totally up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Newbs.......I can't find the Motown thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

Hey Newbs.......I can't find the Motown thread

Bumped it up to the top. 🎶🎶🎶🎶

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Show me an example of me attacking you and I'll take ownership. You keep running your mouth but bring nothing to the table. Put up or shut up.

theres 2 in the fast food thread and plenty here, dont have to look far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yup. That was my final straw post. After two weeks of your digs.  And it could be my last one too. Totally up to you.

LOL

maybe you just dont know who you attack since you are attacking so many

 

Go read the Fast Food thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

LOL

maybe you just dont know who you attack since you are attacking so many

 

Go read the Fast Food thread

I'm not going back and checking all your posts over the last 3 weeks. I know what I know. And that is for 14 years you and I have been cool. Suddenly, you're doing little digs and insults any chance you can get.  You can say it's not about Trump, but it is. You know that it's 10 on one every single day with me and you also know that if you put a dig in, you're going to get five or six of the idiots liking your post. And that's going to make you feel cool. Since I've known you that long, you also know me. You knew I'm not going to put up with it. Do I ever? Of course not. So you got what you want and I reacted today.   I'll take ownership if I initiate it going forward. We both know I won't though. And you've already pretty much said that you intend to. It can be any way you want it to be. I'm totally cool either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

My posting in political threads had nothing to do with this, most of my replies to him in them were on topic and on point, no insults, not name calling.  He either ignore my counter points, blatantly said they were wrong or just ignored them so he could continue with the trolling and conflict he so desires

Well, like I said earlier...some of these guys deserve the trolling and conflict-as that’s all they ever do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm not going back and checking all your posts over the last 3 weeks. I know what I know. And that is for 14 years you and I have been cool. Suddenly, you're doing little digs and insults any chance you can get.  You can say it's not about Trump, but it is. You know that it's 10 on one every single day with me and you also know that if you put a dig in, you're going to get five or six of the idiots liking your post. And that's going to make you feel cool. Since I've known you that long, you also know me. You knew I'm not going to put up with it. Do I ever? Of course not. So you got what you want and I reacted today.   I'll take ownership if I initiate it going forward. We both know I won't though. And you've already pretty much said that you intend to. It can be any way you want it to be. I'm totally cool either way.

Does this sound familiar

Nothing more disappointing to a 400 pounder than to enter a fast food thread and not having it be about greasy cheap food.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Does this sound familiar

Nothing more disappointing to a 400 pounder than to enter a fast food thread and not having it be about greasy cheap food.

 

 

 

Yup. It does. I just checked the thread. You quoted me three times. Each time was a sarcastic dig.  Winning!   Is there a sarcastic like? and then telling the thread starter that his thread has been observed.  Like I said, if you want this everyday, come at me. You're going to get it. If you want to be cool, be cool. I'll never attack you first. I never have and never will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Show me an example of me attacking you and I'll take ownership. You keep running your mouth but bring nothing to the table. Put up or shut up.

How about this

Also, did you ever think you'd be calling someone else Tubby for a change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm not going back and checking all your posts over the last 3 weeks. I know what I know. And that is for 14 years you and I have been cool. Suddenly, you're doing little digs and insults any chance you can get.  You can say it's not about Trump, but it is. You know that it's 10 on one every single day with me and you also know that if you put a dig in, you're going to get five or six of the idiots liking your post. And that's going to make you feel cool. Since I've known you that long, you also know me. You knew I'm not going to put up with it. Do I ever? Of course not. So you got what you want and I reacted today.   I'll take ownership if I initiate it going forward. We both know I won't though. And you've already pretty much said that you intend to. It can be any way you want it to be. I'm totally cool either way.

once again projecting

What you think its not reality

But you just keep on posting it as fact and maybe someone beyond you will believe it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Meglamaniac said:

How about this

Also, did you ever think you'd be calling someone else Tubby for a change?

That was actually funny.  And again, in response to you and your little observed comment.   You can go back 15 years of history if you like. I have never once attacked insulted or made a dig at you that was unprovoked. Nor will I going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Show me an example of me attacking you and I'll take ownership. You keep running your mouth but bring nothing to the table. Put up or shut up.

Yo numbnuts, show me where you said anything about first, comprehension, its not your game.

You asked for an example, I gave one and more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about you are both in the wrong. 

I read the thread in question, and yes, Megla was posting little jabs, but Newbs escalated it by making it personal.

 

CAN WE PLEASE STOP FIGHTING NOW!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×