Big Guy

The Newbserver

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

So your hate for him and the success of our country is driven by envy.  This is a good starting point in your recovery.  Huge even.... 

Funny, if Bloomberg ever became President, he has 10-15 times more money than Trump and I wouldn't be even an iota envious. Seems maybe it's not financial success that makes me hate Trump.  ;)

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Funny, if Bloomberg ever became President, he has 10-15 times more money than Trump and I wouldn't be even an iota envious. Seems maybe it's not financial success that makes me hate Trump.  ;)

Then its obvious that you hate him because your programmers at CNN and MSNBC told you to. 

Man that must suck not being allowed to think. and accepting it freely. 

I feel bad for you. 

• Haha 1

Oof.  That's going to leave a mark. Arguing with trumpkins is a waste of time. They are incapable of seeing the truth about their fearless leader

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Then its obvious that you hate him because your programmers at CNN and MSNBC told you to. 

Man that must suck not being allowed to think. and accepting it freely. 

I feel bad for you. 

I dislike him as a person, because he's an embarrassment as POTUS. Obama was a terrible president too, but he wasn't a buffoon. Trump is a better POTUS than Obama, but he's a gigantic clown

Just now, edjr said:

Oof.  That's going to leave a mark. Arguing with trumpkins is a waste of time. They are incapable of seeing the truth about their fearless leader

It's hilarious. It is James Jones-level cult brainwashing. 

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The rich are quite happy with Trump. Money takes care of money.  And I'm not talking about yours and mine kind of money. I'm talking about the people making more in interest every month than we make in a year.  Those people are tickled with Donnie. 

So I point out a policy that clips the rich pretty good, and you decide not to acknowledge it. That being said, the rich got more rich under Obama. They were the only ones that did. Middle class GDP decreased under Obama.  But the rich getting rich didn’t bother you then. Good to have you back. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So I point out a policy that clips the rich pretty good, and you decide not to acknowledge it. That being said, the rich got more rich under Obama. They were the only ones that did. Middle class GDP decreased under Obama.  But the rich getting rich didn’t bother you then. Good to have you back. 

The rich get more rich regardless. Their properties are constantly maiking them money and their investments/stocks are constantly making them money. If the rich gotr more rich under Obama, it was because of 7 years of economic growth and the stock market improving 150% while he was in office.  Not because of policies intended to put more in their pockets and have them pay less taxes.  hth

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The rich get more rich regardless. Their properties are constantly maiking them money and their investments/stocks are constantly making them money. If the rich gotr more rich under Obama, it was because of 7 years of economic growth and the stock market improving 150% while he was in office.  Not because of policies intended to put more in their pockets and have them pay less taxes.  hth

Really? So the FICA contributions that were reduced under Obama that resulted in a 2 % reduction in payroll taxes for corporations and business owners didn’t make them richer? I think that policy put a lot more money in their pockets. And further damaged social security. 

49 minutes ago, edjr said:

What truth is that? What CNN ,MSNBC and the rest of the lefty clown shows feed brain dead clowns like newbie and obviously you or the real world results ?

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is actually funny now that I read it again. If you were standing next to Obama and claimed that the economic growth and the the stock market were not affected by his policy he would turn to you and tell you that’s not true.  But you just keep saying these things. I guess bailouts and quantitive easing had no affect. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? So the FICA contributions that were reduced under Obama that resulted in a 2 % reduction in payroll taxes for corporations and business owners didn’t make them richer? I think that policy put a lot more money in their pockets. And further damaged social security. 

It was a temporary cut (2 years) as part of Obama's economic recovery plan.  At the same time, he implemented a 35% tax on properties over 5 million dollars (10 million for families). He wasn't 'out to get' wealthy people. Just made efforts to have narrow the gap between the wealthy and the workers.  Trump undid all that, of course, when he decided to help fellow millionaires with his horrible tax cuts.

48 minutes ago, edjr said:

I dislike him as a person, because he's an embarrassment as POTUS. Obama was a terrible president too, but he wasn't a buffoon. Trump is a better POTUS than Obama, but he's a gigantic clown

That's a pretty good high-level summary actually.  :thumbsup:

What I'm not sure of is how much his clownish-ness actually helps him be a better president.  The two seem somewhat intertwined.  But one would think he could tone it down a notch or two and still be effective.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What truth is that? What CNN ,MSNBC and the rest of the lefty clown shows feed brain dead clowns like newbie and obviously you or the real world results ?

Don't watch them, wouldn't know. I don't even watch Maher any longer. I have these things called eyes and ears.  I only watch FoxNews and that's a few hours a week, maybe

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

That's a pretty good high-level summary actually.  :thumbsup:

What I'm not sure of is how much his clownish-ness actually helps him be a better president.  The two seem somewhat intertwined.  But one would think he could tone it down a notch or two and still be effective.  :dunno:

A Trump/Obama mix POTUS would be maybe one of the best ever. If I could pick the attributes we use.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It was a temporary cut (2 years) as part of Obama's economic recovery plan.  At the same time, he implemented a 35% tax on properties over 5 million dollars (10 million for families). He wasn't 'out to get' wealthy people. Just made efforts to have narrow the gap between the wealthy and the workers.  Trump undid all that, of course, when he decided to help fellow millionaires with his horrible tax cuts.

Obama focked the middle class with the ACA lie.  He favored the rich also and anyone who says otherwise is a complete idiot. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Obama focked the middle class with the ACA lie.  He favored the rich also and anyone who says otherwise is a complete idiot. 

Total Bullsh*t.  And the ACA was so good that the Republicans STILL can't come up with something better.  I'll bet Trump won't have an idea even as he runs again in 2020.  We'll hear more lies like "I have a bigger and better idea" like he babbled in 2016. Until he became president and stood there with his thumb up his ass and his only idea was to repeal Obamacare without a replacement.  D'oh!

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sounds like it was a policy. And helped corporations and the stock market. 4 pct over two years on payroll taxes ain’t chump change. Didn’t cost them a dime either.  But it did damage social security forever. Would you consider the bailouts a “policy”? 

Total Bullsh*t.  And the ACA was so good that the Republicans STILL can't come up with something better.  I'll bet Trump won't have an idea even as he runs again in 2020.  We'll hear more lies like "I have a bigger and better idea" like he babbled in 2016. Until he became president and stood there with his thumb up his ass and his only idea was to repeal Obamacare without a replacement.  D'oh!

The ACA still exists. It drove insurance through the roof and focked those who had it. That is 100% true. Trump dropped the mandate, which ended the ACA is we all know it.  So, yes, trump came up with something WAY better.   

And the wealthy killed it under Obama.  No discussion there either.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds like it was a policy. And helped corporations and the stock market. 4 pct over two years on payroll taxes ain’t chump change. Didn’t cost them a dime either.  But it did damage social security forever. Would you consider the bailouts a “policy”? 

I'd consider them a rescue mission.  We were headed for a depression.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Remember when Bill Clinton said the ACA was a failure in 2016? That’s when he exited the stage the rest of the campaign for his wife. He was already taking a beating on NAFTA and his crime bill. Get that guy off the stage! He’s telling the truth! 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

The ACA still exists. It drove insurance through the roof and focked those who had it. That is 100% true. Trump dropped the mandate, which ended the ACA is we all know it.  So, yes, trump came up with something WAY better.   

And the wealthy killed it under Obama.  No discussion there either.  

The wealthy killed it because the stock market grew 150% under Obama. And unemployment went from 10% to 4.7%. Consumer confidence shot up. The wealthy always kills it. Even more so with a great economy.

I'd consider them a rescue mission.  We were headed for a depression.

So a policy. And it was the Bush Administration’s policy as well. Funny, right? Mr genius president just kept doing what a bonafide moron did. Just like Romney would have done. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So a policy. And it was the Bush Administration’s policy as well. Funny, right? Mr genius president just kept doing what a bonafide moron did. Just like Romney would have done. 

You've made yourself proud as always, but I have no idea what you were getting at, or what you've decided you've achieved. Anyway, great to see you back.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The wealthy killed it because the stock market grew 150% under Obama. And unemployment went from 10% to 4.7%. Consumer confidence shot up. The wealthy always kills it. Even more so with a great economy.

That was thanks to Bush’s policies and influence. Since, it started when he was in office and continued to climb. I mean, that’s the reasoning retards like you use for the growth America has seen under trump. You claim it was Obama’s doing. 😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You've made yourself proud as always, but I have no idea what you were getting at, or what you've decided you've achieved. Anyway, great to see you back.

Well, I think it’s established that your statement that Obama’s policies had no affect on the economy or stock market has been proven false. Now it begs the question, what did he do that a moron and a corporate raider would have done different?  Yeah, Romney wouldn’t have bailed out GM, so he said, but his pals in finance would have gotten the same deal as Obama. We can stop lavishing praise on Obama for using trickle down to fix the economy. Because that’s what he did. 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That was thanks to Bush’s policies and influence. Since, it started when he was in office and continued to climb. I mean, that’s the reasoning retards like you use for the growth America has seen under trump. You claim it was Obama’s doing. 😂😂😂😂

Only difference is, Trump inherited 7 straight years of economic growth. And continued it. Obama inherited a recession headed towards depression and didn't get it turned around until his second year in office. But good try. I like that you're participating. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I think it’s established that your statement that Obama’s policies had no affect on the economy or stock market has been proven false. Now it begs the question, what did he do that a moron and a corporate raider would have done different?  Yeah, Romney wouldn’t have bailed out GM, so he said, but his pals in finance would have gotten the same deal as Obama. We can stop lavishing praise on Obama for using trickle down to fix the economy. Because that’s what he did. 

Where did I say Obama's policies had no affect on the economy? 

Just now, The Observer said:

Only difference is, Trump inherited 7 straight years of economic growth. And continued it. Obama inherited a recession headed towards depression and didn't get it turned around until his second year in office. But good try. I like that you're participating. 

Oh nooo Obama inherited an economy bouncing back from Clinton’s horrible administration that Bush was leading on the upslope. So anything that was bad in Bushs admin was cause of Clinton. And anything good happening during Obama’s admin is cause of Bush. Therefore, everything good happening in Trumps admin is cause of Obama. 

Thats your retarded logic. Don’t try and change it up selectively cause you don’t like how your reasoning being applied looks dumb as Fock. 

Epic fail there newbtard 

52 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Right here. His policies did put more in their pockets and did result in a higher stock market. Unless you think bailouts and a reduction in payroll taxes had no affect. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I think you just won this thread good sir.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh nooo Obama inherited an economy bouncing back from Clinton’s horrible administration that Bush was leading on the upslope. So anything that was bad in Bushs admin was cause of Clinton. And anything good happening during Obama’s admin is cause of Bush. Therefore, everything good happening in Trumps admin is cause of Obama. 

You need to take a history class.  Until then, you're not worth my time.

You need to take a history class.  Until then, you're not worth my time.

Lol sure. You just got owned by your own logic and it pisses you off. With no way to reply you just claim “you’re not worth my time” and run with you tail between your legs. Of course a worthless sissy like yourself runs away in real life too scared of an ass whooping. It’s funny. I’ve found the guys who talk the most sh1t online and try to act tough online are ALWAYS weak little poosay in real life. Have fun getting owned by everyone in this thread like you already are 😂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right here. His policies did put more in their pockets and did result in a higher stock market. Unless you think bailouts and a reduction in payroll taxes had no affect. 

When he took office, his auto bailout, tax cuts, and stimulus programs all had one thing in mind. To reverse the economic downslide that was headed towards a recession. 

If your point is that Obama saving the economy benefited the wealthy, then uhhh, duh. He was trying to save every American.  Unemployment was going from 8% to 9% to 10%.  You really took that out of the way path to not even make the point you were attempting?  If you've learned nothing from past battles, it should be that I'm way way smarter than you. Despite your little notebook and saved threads. hth

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Lol sure. You just got owned by your own logic and it pisses you off. With no way to reply you just claim “you’re not worth my time” and run with you tail between your legs. Of course a worthless sissy like yourself runs away in real life too scared of an ass whooping. It’s funny. I’ve found the guys who talk the most sh1t online and try to act tough online are ALWAYS weak little poosay in real life. Have fun getting owned by everyone in this thread like you already are 😂

I think you're having some kind of delusion conversation with an imaginary person. I honestly have no clue what you're talking about. And I think you realize that you've failed because you turned to the swearing and name calling. Frustrating isn't it?  You'll recover.  Let it out.  Call me a few more names. Pretend I'm right in front of you instead of the safety of your keyboard. It's invigorating. Let it out buddy.  Let it out. 

I think you're having some kind of delusion conversation with an imaginary person. I honestly have no clue what you're talking about. And I think you realize that you've failed because you turned to the swearing and name calling. Frustrating isn't it?  You'll recover.  Let it out.  Call me a few more names. Pretend I'm right in front of you instead of the safety of your keyboard. It's invigorating. Let it out buddy.  Let it out. 

Sure bro. Cool story 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That little wimp is such a true to life retard it's funny he is siding with the left..... Ohhh, that's right, the left wants to be taken care of by the government. Makes sense now. B)

The rich got richer under Obama. The middle class regressed. These are facts. Remember them when you make the claim that Trump is only benefitting the rich. And also, losing a good job and replacing it with a crappy one only looks good in employment numbers.  Wage growth is the a better indicator of how an economy is doing, especially middle class wage growth. Middle class GDP went down during Obama’s 8 years. Keep that in mind.  

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Of course a worthless sissy like yourself runs away in real life too scared of an ass whooping. It’s funny. I’ve found the guys who talk the most sh1t online and try to act tough online are ALWAYS weak little poosay in real life.

I just reread this. OMG.  Look how mad you are. 😂  I was having a conversation with Hardcore. Not even talking to you. Are you alright bro?  That is seriously psychopath drivel. 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

When he took office, his auto bailout, tax cuts, and stimulus programs all had one thing in mind. To reverse the economic downslide that was headed towards a recession. 

If your point is that Obama saving the economy benefited the wealthy, then uhhh, duh. He was trying to save every American.  Unemployment was going from 8% to 9% to 10%.  You really took that out of the way path to not even make the point you were attempting?  If you've learned nothing from past battles, it should be that I'm way way smarter than you. Despite your little notebook and saved threads. hth

Right. Here you are contradicting what you posted in this very thread a matter of minutes ago, and you’re the smart one. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The rich got richer under Obama. The middle class regressed. These are facts. Remember them when you make the claim that Trump is only benefitting the rich. And also, losing a good job and replacing it with a crappy one only looks good in employment numbers.  Wage growth is the a better indicator of how an economy is doing, especially middle class wage growth. Middle class GDP went down during Obama’s 8 years. Keep that in mind.  

It was thew middle class losing their jobs when Obama took over. And getting them back. Anyone who thinks the middle class regressed needs to pick up a book. Preferably not Art of the Deal.