Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Which geek is this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-man-denies-pet-methed-out-attack-squirrel-n1019386

An Alabama man wanted on drug and gun charges, who authorities said kept an "attack squirrel" in his apartment, denied allegations that he fed his squirrel meth to "keep it aggressive."

"Narcotics investigators arrested one man and are looking for another after they executed a search warrant Monday that yielded meth, drug paraphernalia, body armor, and a squirrel," said a statement from the Limestone County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday.

Investigators searched an Athens, Alabama, apartment Monday after getting a tip that Mickey Paulk, 35, was keeping a methamphetamine-fueled "attack squirrel" at the residence, the statement said.

Better than a pit-bull on meth. 

• Like 1

I propose to you, any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree? Yet I assume you don't share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you? 

2 hours ago, frank said:

I propose to you, any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree? Yet I assume you don't share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you? 

Fock...tip of my tongue and I don't want to google it :wall:

2 hours ago, frank said:

Tree rats. I shoot them in the face. Ram a stick up their azz, wrap them in bacon and throw them over a campfire. Dip them in cream of chicken. Mmmmmmm

Had to google it. Seen the movie,know the quote,  but it wasn't the movie I was thinking of, Frank.  You faggity basturd