Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Recommend a TV Series on Netflix

Anybody watching BABY REINDEER on Netflix? It’s awesome but focked up and hard to watch. There’s also a tranny, which should excite some members of the GC.

:dunno: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Anybody watching BABY REINDEER on Netflix? It’s awesome but focked up and hard to watch. There’s also a tranny, which should excite some members of the GC.

Was the tranny actually part of the true story behind this?  Or did they just shoehorn them in because....checkbox?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Was the tranny actually part of the true story behind this?  Or did they just shoehorn them in because....checkbox?

Dunno but the character makes sense w/in the story. :dunno: 

Watching black sails. Not too bad

Watched Baby reindeer.....meh.  tooo long

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Watching black sails. Not too bad

Watched Baby reindeer.....meh.  tooo long

How far into it are you? I got some good news and bad news for you, but the bad news is going to be a spoiler.

I'm guessing you're not going to like it.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How far into it are you? I got some good news and bad news for you, but the bad news is going to be a spoiler.

I'm guessing you're not going to like it.

Just finished season 1

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Just finished season 1

The show overall is pretty good.  

As you're getting close to the end of the show and the ending is going to be a surprise - and not the good kind.

17 hours ago, MDC said:

I started to watch it. Fat slob women crapper busting fatties make me ill. I had to stop watching. 

50 minutes ago, edjr said:

I started to watch it. Fat slob women crapper busting fatties make me ill. I had to stop watching. 

Fatties +  Trannies?  Pass.  :thumbsdown:

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Fatties +  Trannies?  Pass.  :thumbsdown:

It’s only got one of each. :D 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, in that case....  :lol:

It’s a really good show too. :dunno: 

19 hours ago, MDC said:

Really is difficult to watch.  Is the tranny being portrayed by an actual tranny?  The bewbs looked hella natural, so kudos to the surgeon.

Could do with less narrating.

3 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Really is difficult to watch.  Is the tranny being portrayed by an actual tranny?  The bewbs looked hella natural, so kudos to the surgeon.

Could do with less narrating.

I assumed she is trans.

Very raw and hard to watch. The MC is a total idiot but I feel bad for him anyway. I’m on the last episode and plan to finish tonight. 

On 4/28/2024 at 3:46 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The show overall is pretty good.  

As you're getting close to the end of the show and the ending is going to be a surprise - and not the good kind.

Mid way through season 2.  Plot twist.  Blah.

Not enough for me to hate it but jeez

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Mid way through season 2.  Plot twist.  Blah.

Not enough for me to hate it but jeez

Yeah - ghey pirates because, OF COURSE.  :doh:

Anjin from Shogun seems like he likes cack in real life. 

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah - ghey pirates because, OF COURSE.  :doh:

Pretty interesting character too.   Oy

On 4/28/2024 at 11:38 AM, MDC said:

I binged this last weekend, and OMG. Tough to watch in a few spots, absolutely. 

I don't know why I waited to watch, it kept coming up on my suggested list. I thought it was incredible. It really made me want to learn more about the actual person, since it was based on his story of being stalked and all of that. I did read a bit more about him and I thin the transexual part might have been real since he identifies as bisexual, so some of t  he story makes a little sense. 

I also read that after the show was released, people everywhere have been trying to find the "real" names of those involved in his story, so he had to publicly tell people to stop or something like that. 

Anyways, loved all of it, and the ending made me cry, I really did start to feel for his stalker in some ways and I think he did too it was a different kind of obsession for the both of them.  

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I binged this last weekend, and OMG. Tough to watch in a few spots, absolutely. 

I don't know why I waited to watch, it kept coming up on my suggested list. I thought it was incredible. It really made me want to learn more about the actual person, since it was based on his story of being stalked and all of that. I did read a bit more about him and I thin the transexual part might have been real since he identifies as bisexual, so some of t  he story makes a little sense. 

I also read that after the show was released, people everywhere have been trying to find the "real" names of those involved in his story, so he had to publicly tell people to stop or something like that. 

Anyways, loved all of it, and the ending made me cry, I really did start to feel for his stalker in some ways and I think he did too it was a different kind of obsession for the both of them.  

I mostly loved it too. The characters were all so flawed and the MC was an idiot but they all felt very real. If I had a criticism, it went on a little too long and sort of repeated itself at the end, but that’s a minor complaint. Great show and really nice to see an adult drama, they don’t make too many anymore.