Sign in to follow this  
FriscoNiner

Rate My Team

12 Team PPR 

I came out of nowhere to win my league last year.  I ended up replacing 2/3 of my original draft and got lucky in the playoffs.  Hope to have less drama this year.  How does this team look?

QB     Deshaun Watson

RB     James White, Duke Johnson, Tevin Coleman

WR     DeAndre Hopkins, Tyrek Hill, Christian Kirk, John Brown, Curtis Samuel

TE      Evan Engram, David Njoku

K        Harrison Butker

Def    Cleveland

Admiral Fatcat

Pretty weak at rb, but strong or at least solid everywhere else. I don't see much potential in your rbs. May need to get lucky again on the waiver wire

I'm not a fan of the zero-RB strategy, so that part of your team I really don't like. Your good at QB, WR, and TE.  However, you'll lose in Week 10, Houston's bye week.

Man those rbs are rough, even for zero rb. I'm afraid Damien Harris is going to cut into whites production. Duke is so meh. Coleman has some promise but he isn't a guarantee. 

The rest of the team is really good. 

Taking Watson and Engram instead of two middle tier RBs is gonna be a problem. You're gonna have to bid aggressively on the wire and get lucky.

The RBs aren't so bad considering it's PPR.

James White and Duke should both top notch receiving RBs and both could be in the ball park of 80 catches. If they live up to their mark receiving they should be serviceable RBs, won't win you many weeks but shouldn't kill you either. James White is usually good for a couple of monster games a season. Tevin Coleman is potentially along those lines but with more balanced numbers.

It's clearly not the strength of the team but you are strong everywhere else. I have had success with similar teams before.

RBs aren't always easy to come by and they are hard to keep. You have to be able to make do and win without a super stud sometimes. This team is built to do that.

I'd try to pick up Carlos Hyde if he is still on the waiver.  Just traded to Houston. Could resolve a lot of your RB issues with both Johnson and Hyde. I see Hyde becoming the lead RB

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ying said:

I'd try to pick up Carlos Hyde if he is still on the waiver.  Just traded to Houston. Could resolve a lot of your RB issues with both Johnson and Hyde. I see Hyde becoming the lead RB

:lol: I don't get all the love for Hyde. He's been dumped by every team he's been with. I think DJ shows out as the lead 3 down back in Houston. I suppose we'll see 

C

not very good...