Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Cooks- ??

Brandin Cooks still consistently gets ranked as a top 15 WR on this site.  It’s only been one week, but it’s feeling like feast or famine with him. In ppr, is he ok to be used as the wr2 he was drafted to be, or should he be dealt if possible? 

19 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Brandin Cooks still consistently gets ranked as a top 15 WR on this site.  It’s only been one week ...

I agree completely. 😀

Seriously, what else does Cooks have to do? He's got four straight years of at least 1,000 yards receiving, and has averaged 7 TDs a year. Look at his game log from last year (or the year before) and tell me it's "feast or famine". If you want to ignore four years of production based on one week, have at it.

5 minutes ago, zftcg said:

I agree completely. 😀

Seriously, what else does Cooks have to do? He's got four straight years of at least 1,000 yards receiving, and has averaged 7 TDs a year. Look at his game log from last year (or the year before) and tell me it's "feast or famine". If you want to ignore four years of production based on one week, have at it.

Lol I’m just bitter I lost to the worst team in my league with him and adams crapping the bed.  But thanks for making me feel better!

The whole offense seemed out of sync on sunday.  Cooks will get his numbers, but any given week cooks, kupp, or woods could be the guy.  Also... cooks does a very nice job getting separation, but moving the chains with a big PI by the defense.

I wouldn’t worry about Cooks. 

15 hours ago, himmystyles said:

Brandin Cooks still consistently gets ranked as a top 15 WR on this site.  It’s only been one week, but it’s feeling like feast or famine with him. In ppr, is he ok to be used as the wr2 he was drafted to be, or should he be dealt if possible? 

Give it time.  The Rams lost two starters on their offensive line.  They will likely wait for the line to gel before they start throwing bombs.  What Goff did throw downfield on Sunday was pretty lousy looking, but he was throwing under pressure.