Sign in to follow this  
qrkid

Sony Michel for Josh Jacobs

My running backs are :

Delvin Cook

Josh Jacobs

Ronald Jones

Josh Jacobs has a bye this week and Jones has a not so great matchup (not that a good matchup makes him a start down there in Tampa). Someone has offered me Sony Michel for Josh Jacobs. It should be a decent matchup for Sony against the giants this week which helps me in a bye week, but long term would I benefit from this trade?

I would keep Jacobs. He has the potential to be an every-week starter if things stabilize with his health. Sony had been real bad due to the Patriots messy backfield and someone is trying to scam you after Sony's one good week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bugzy said:

I would keep Jacobs. He has the potential to be an every-week starter if things stabilize with his health. Sony had been real bad due to the Patriots messy backfield and someone is trying to scam you after Sony's one good week.

I agree with this 100%. If you need a one week fill in, Hilliman for the Giants, maybe Chase Edmonds if Johnson is banged up should get some points.

5 hours ago, qrkid said:

My running backs are :

Delvin Cook

Josh Jacobs

Ronald Jones

Josh Jacobs has a bye this week and Jones has a not so great matchup (not that a good matchup makes him a start down there in Tampa). Someone has offered me Sony Michel for Josh Jacobs. It should be a decent matchup for Sony against the giants this week which helps me in a bye week, but long term would I benefit from this trade?

No please don’t do that deal. 

I own Michele, and would love to make a trade like that!  That should tell you all you need to know.....  Think I'll reach out to the Jacobs owner 😉

jacobs is getting the volume at this point. they work their offense through him and waller. i would definitly not trade him for michel.