Sign in to follow this  
SAA

Trade H Henry and J Allen fo K Murray?

I have Waller (or should I offer Waller instead; his bye is over)

Winston as other QB

I’m just not on board with Henry after one great game. 

Hes been so injury prone.  

So I would keep Waller. 

So you think trading a legitimate tight end and Josh Allen for Murray?

The difference between Murray and Allen is not so big that you should give up Henry. Plus Allen is past his bye week.

Allen has a stretch of nice games coming up after this week.  I may consider trading these guys for Murray though.  He's going to get some yards with his short dump offs and rushing.  I don't think the point differential would be worth dumping Henry though.  If he has another good game this weekend, his stock will be way up.  Trade him after that. 

Trading for a QB depends on your roster size and how many teams are in the league.  I had major QB issues in a 12 teamer with 25 man rosters.  Even Mr. Mustache was rostered, so I had to trade for one. 

I think Allen and Murray will be the same ROS. Allen has a slight edge due to his playoff schedule.

You can do better for Hunter in a straight trade since TE's are a premium this year.

JMHO

Definitely wouldn’t trade away a top TE and QB to get Murray, but have you considered offering a straight swap, Allen for Murray?

The Murray owner might not love him as much as you do and could be enticed by Allen’s matchup this week and upcoming slate.