Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

What Do You Need Tonight? - Week 7

K/D League:  Ben Watson cannot outscore Jamison Crowder by more than 4.7 points.

League #2:  WON

League #3:  WON

League #4:  WON

League #5:  LOST  (Need 77.2 from Edelman and the Pats D.)

League #6:  LOST  (Need Le’Veon Bell to score NEGATIVE 14.2 points or less.)

League #7:  LOST  (Need Phillip Dorsett to score 44.8 points.)

League #8:  Need 30 points from Edelman and the Pats D.

League #9:  WON

League #10:  WON

League #11:  Need Edelman to outscore Le’Veon Bell and Sony Michel by 1 point.

League #12:  WON

League #13:  Need Brady and Jakobi Meyers to score less than 15.42 combined points.

League #14:  Need Edelman and the Pats D to outscore Jakobi Meyers, Sony Michel and Ben Watson by 5.1 points.

League #15:  Need Bilal Powell and Ryan Griffin to score less than 30.5 combined points.

i need a new team.. AE.. hook a brother up

I'm done with our local league. Our defensive scoring is so way out of whack it's insane. Patriots got 32 points tonight. 

Think we ran the average in its like 24% or something like that of our total scores. So stupid.

I was up by 65 going into tonight vs Brady and Pats D. Actually fell behind when Berrios muffed the punt but squeaked back over when the Jets got over 150+ yards of offense on the very final drive.

wow.

3 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

I was up by 65 going into tonight vs Brady and Pats D. Actually fell behind when Berrios muffed the punt but squeaked back over when the Jets got over 150+ yards of offense on the very final drive.

wow.

150 yards on final drive? 

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Patriots got 32 points tonight.

They got like 21 in "normal" scoring (which was 1.5 pts under their season average).

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

K/D League:  Ben Watson cannot outscore Jamison Crowder by more than 4.7 points.

Watson 4.8...  Crowder 6.6.  Whew.

League #8:  Need 30 points from Edelman and the Pats D.

Got 33.7.  BONG!

League #11:  Need Edelman to outscore Le’Veon Bell and Sony Michel by 1 point.

Woulda been tough even if Michel did NOT have 3 TDs...

I had the 3rd-highest score of the week (out of 14 teams) and lost to the 2nd-highest score of the week.

Boo.

League #13:  Need Brady and Jakobi Meyers to score less than 15.42 combined points.

Yeah right.  At least I didn't burn a high score; this team posted the 3rd-lowest score out of 20 teams this week.  I was in 5th place; one of the two scores lower than mine was posted by the 4th-place team.  lol

League #14:  Need Edelman and the Pats D to outscore Jakobi Meyers, Sony Michel and Ben Watson by 5.1 points.

Oh man, SO close--even WITH Michel's 3 TDs!

I lost by 1.25 points--with the 4th-highest score (out of 14 teams) to the 3rd-highest score.

One of those 5 dropped Edelman passes would have done it... that one hurts.

League #15:  Need Bilal Powell and Ryan Griffin to score less than 30.5 combined points.

Never really in doubt.

So... in a week where I lost Ryan in 3 leagues, lost Fuller in 2 leagues, lost Thielen in 1 league, Devonta Freeman got himself kicked out in 8 leagues, got stinkers from Fitzgerald in 8 leagues, Hyde in 5 leagues, Mixon in 3 leagues, the Bears D in 3 leagues, Luke Willson in 1 league, McLaurin in 1 league, Gallup in 1 league... started Daniel Jones over Matthew Stafford in one league because I was stupid and in 2 more leagues because I had to (Winston's bye), and started Flacco over Carr in one league because I was stupid and in 2 more leagues because I had to (Winston's bye)...

9-6 really isn't that bad!

Especially when a couple of those losses coulda been wins if I'd played virtually any other team in the league.

I'll take it.

7 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

150 yards on final drive? 

You know how most DST scoring goes -

2 points for turnovers and then a certain amount of points for points allowed and yards allowed. My league is 10 points for 149 yards allowed or less, 7 points for 150-199 yards, etc....

The Jets crossed the 150 total yards mark on their final drive. They finished the game with 154 total yards of offense. I won by 0.8 points.

35 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

You know how most DST scoring goes -

2 points for turnovers and then a certain amount of points for points allowed and yards allowed. My league is 10 points for 149 yards allowed or less, 7 points for 150-199 yards, etc....

The Jets crossed the 150 total yards mark on their final drive. They finished the game with 154 total yards of offense. I won by 0.8 points.

Oh I don't remember playing in a league that scored for yardage also. 

5 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Oh I don't remember playing in a league that scored for yardage also. 

Yeah, it's funny how people think that THEIR league's scoring is how "most" scoring works.

DST points for yardage allowed is rare, but it exists.