RedzoneMonster

Tannehill worth a pickup?

Can’t believe I’m asking this, but he does have a good schedule, especially playoff time, and he’s got 2 seemingly good WRs in C. Davis and AJ Brown.  I have Darnold on my bench bc he’s got a good schedule coming up, but the fact that he sees dead people and may possibly lose R. Anderson makes me think Tannehill might be a better option.  

Darnold 

With rivers in Chicago without allen and Josh allen playing in a windstorm....do I grab Tannehill? This is crazy

I guess he's worth a shot if you're in a bind at QB, he has some decent targets to throw to, although his TE is out, and a decent OL.

The match up is good. He should put up a decent score this week.

4 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

With rivers in Chicago without allen and Josh allen playing in a windstorm....do I grab Tannehill? This is crazy

I'm in the same boat as you with both Rivers and Josh Allen and I'm looking for a streaming option.  I'm considering Tannehill because he is at  home  against a pretty bad TB pass defense and he looked alright last week.  So if you're crazy then so am I.

Tannehill worth a pickup?

I dunno...  a sedan for sure, maybe even a station wagon... but I don't think I'd give an SUV or a pickup for Tannehill, no.