Sign in to follow this  
joneo

The NYT

I went to their site for the first time ever. Unbelieveable...... I knew it was bad but WOW...... https://www.nytimes.com/

The Coronavirus Bailout Stalled. And It’s Mitch McConnell’s Fault.

Senate Republicans are blocking passage of an economic bailout plan that protects jobs and wages.

Trump Has Given Unusual Leeway to Fauci, but Aides Say He’s Losing His Patience

The president has become increasingly concerned as Dr. Anthony S. Fauci has grown bolder in correcting his falsehoods about the spread of the coronavirus.

Republicans Add Insult to Illness

Greed, germs and the art of no deal.

The U.S. Needs China’s Masks, as Acrimony Grows

Beijing has signaled a willingness to supply the U.S. as its outbreak spreads. Increasingly harsh language and logistical issues could make it difficult to reach deals.

Joe Biden Is Trying to Be Heard on the Virus. Can He Break Through?

As President Trump holds daily briefings, Mr. Biden has kept a low profile, worrying Democrats who feel the president needs to be challenged more robustly.

Rosie O’Donnell Returns, With Guests in the Basement and the Bathtub

For over three hours online Sunday night, the Broadway superfan schmoozed, fund-raised and gave stars a chance to share their music.

The left is getting bolder because they feel they have a vice-grip on the media, education system, and corporations.  There's no one left to question them.  So they have at it.  Trump's instinct to want to ban them from pressers is correct.  And I think as we move forward, these groups will start to get banned from other functions as well because they are so biased to the left that they will use a pandemic to play politics.

The ultimate defense in their arsenal is, if the public begins to really turn on, just offer a SLEW of free stuff and say the GOP is mean for denying the free stuff.  When they reach for that, you know they are in trouble.

They have America so brainwashed in the "freedom of the press" bullcrap.  Freedom only means they won't get imprisoned or killed because of what they write. It doesn't allow the media carte blanch and unimpeded access. Fock them. 

1 hour ago, joneo said:

They have America so brainwashed in the "freedom of the press" bullcrap.  Freedom only means they won't get imprisoned or killed because of what they write. It doesn't allow the media carte blanch and unimpeded access. Fock them. 

Neither the writers or readers know what they are writing or reading. It's all staged by the higher ups. And the truth has never sold as well as crafted lies.

The local liberal idiots read this stuff then come tell us how it's all Trump's fault.  Rinse, repeat.  It's good stuff.

Pretty impressive how the media has no desire to even try to hide their bias.

44 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Our friend from Iowa should be here shortly to bring up the Washington Examiner and then tell us how independent he is. 

Because I share so many news articles on here?  I think you guys get me confused with other posters a lot of times.

38 minutes ago, Reality said:

The local liberal idiots read this stuff then come tell us how it's all Trump's fault.  Rinse, repeat.  It's good stuff.

Pretty impressive how the media has no desire to even try to hide their bias.

slotard left mainly because he relied on the lib press and we pwned him with facts. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Neither the writers or readers know what they are writing or reading. It's all staged by the higher ups. And the truth has never sold as well as crafted lies.

It's completely staged by the higher ups. Imagine how much less money they would make if everyone agreed for the most part that this country is doing just fine, the president, while not perfect, is doing a pretty decent job, and the war on transgenders is a made up issue.