usurpers26

PPP Loan

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re going to pay him with tax payer money. Mighty white of you. 

I'm using the fund for what they were meant to be used for.  If you have a problem with that go complain to Trump.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm using the fund for what they were meant to be used for.  If you have a problem with that go complain to Trump.

I have a problem with you taking credit for it. I assume you’ll be paying back what you don’t use? Also, any of your employees ever go sick before? Get the flu? Did you send them home and pay them then? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a problem with you taking credit for it. I assume you’ll be paying back what you don’t use? Also, any of your employees ever go sick before? Get the flu? Did you send them home and pay them then? 

You're a strange man.  I'm not taking credit for anything.  I said I was glad we did it, basically reaffirming the decision to do it.  We will not be paying back anything because it's getting used for what it is meant to be used for.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're a strange man.  I'm not taking credit for anything.  I said I was glad we did it, basically reaffirming the decision to do it.  We will not be paying back anything because it's getting used for what it is meant to be used for.

All of it? That’s good. 

All of it? That’s good. 

What the hell do you think we are doing with this money?  We wouldn't have taken the money if we weren't told to do so by our financial adviser and our bank and use it in the appropriate way.  We were basically told we would be foolish not to and so far I'm glad we have.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What the hell do you think we are doing with this money?  We wouldn't have taken the money if we weren't told to do so by our financial adviser and our bank and use it in the appropriate way.  We were basically told we would be foolish not to and so far I'm glad we have.

I’m glad that money is being used to pay workers out sick with the Chinavirus. And I’m sure you’ll return any of it you don’t use for that or any losses incurred. Kudos. 

I’m glad that money is being used to pay workers out sick with the Chinavirus. And I’m sure you’ll return any of it you don’t use for that or any losses incurred. Kudos. 

It's being used for payroll and expenses as required.  No worries.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's being used for payroll and expenses as required.  No worries.

That’s very vague. Sounds like you’re hiding something. 

That’s very vague. Sounds like you’re hiding something. 

I was incorrect.  The money we received is going 100% towards payroll.  To meet the requirements at least 75% of the money has to go towards payroll and the rest can be used for other expenses. 

Our EIDL loan was approved today.  
3.25% is a decent rate for an unsecured biz loan.  No payments for 12 months.  The loan is equivalent to about 3 months worth of sales.  

Our biz has always been debt free, but we have decided to take the loan and work to repay it in full within the year. 

We were shut down and made 0 sales from late March - June 7.  That’s the height of our season, so we won’t get that back. 

Also finalized a deal with our landlord yesterday.   Rent is forgiven for April, May and June.  Half off rent for July and Aug. 

Time to get back to work.  

18 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

3.25% is a decent rate for an unsecured biz loan.  No payments for 12 months.  The loan is equivalent to about 3 months worth of sales.  

Our biz has always been debt free, but we have decided to take the loan and work to repay it in full within the year. 

We were shut down and made 0 sales from late March - June 7.  That’s the height of our season, so we won’t get that back. 

Also finalized a deal with our landlord yesterday.   Rent is forgiven for April, May and June.  Half off rent for July and Aug. 

Happy for you and your business.  3.25% is  cheap money for a business loan.  I also believe there is a 30 year loan available at close to the same terms.  Are you aware of that option?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

That is great. I wish you success as you return. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Happy for you and your business.  3.25% is  cheap money for a business loan.  I also believe there is a 30 year loan available at close to the same terms.  Are you aware of that option?

Yes.  Also just read the fine print while signing the docs.  This loan is not exactly unsecured.  All loans over $25K require the owners to sign a personal guarantee.  So, while there's no specified collateral, they can come after both business and personal assets if there's a default. 

We've always declined to sign personal guarantees on behalf of the business when vendors have offered us credit terms.  This is new territory for us too.  Anyway, we're moving forward with it.  

2 minutes ago, jeremy.scott said:

Getting the PPP loan is an easy process, however, the forgiveness for it is slightly more complicated. Some representatives at https://alliancehrllc.com/ know a lot about it can explain it really well

Nice try.

19 minutes ago, jeremy.scott said:

Getting the PPP loan is an easy process, however, the forgiveness for it is slightly more complicated. Some representatives at https://alliancehrllc.com/ know a lot about it can explain it really well

Those guys are thieves!!!!!