Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Hi Guru

Thank you Guru, I can see what your saying, I can also see him recording 7 tds like last season, and I don’t think J Graham brings any new threat to Robinson, and I think Ginn just simply takes some of the work Gabriel was doing. 

Thank you sir I appreciate your input.  

Hello Mr Guru, I would like to ask you another ff question. 

Behind Mccaffery the Panthers have two Rbs listed, R Bonnafen and M Davis , now in a 14 team non ppr I’m always looking for that rb5 or rb6 to hold Incase of an injury, so I’m wondering would either one of those players be worthy of rostering if something was to happen to Mccaffery, or would it simply be a RBBC? 

Thank you sir, I appreciate your replies.  

56 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Hello Mr Guru, I would like to ask you another ff question. 

Behind Mccaffery the Panthers have two Rbs listed, R Bonnafen and M Davis , now in a 14 team non ppr I’m always looking for that rb5 or rb6 to hold Incase of an injury, so I’m wondering would either one of those players be worthy of rostering if something was to happen to Mccaffery, or would it simply be a RBBC? 

Thank you sir, I appreciate your replies.  

The new coaching staff in Carolina throws a bit of uncertainty into the situation, but Bonnafon seemed to be the clear leader in the clubhouse at the end of last season. I imagine training camp will decide which one wins the backup job, but I'd lean a bit toward Bonnafon at the moment. I also tend to think the Panthers would go RBBC if CMC went down. One of the reasons for my lack of conviction on that last one is Joe Brady has only kind of run an offense for one year (and that was as the passing game coordinator at LSU last season).

Thank you Guru, appreciate the return. 

Also thinking if might be a RBBC, with a slight edge to Bonnafon. 

Guru, 1 more for you, then I promise to go away.

For Joe Mixon owners. Who's the Bengal handcuff to own in a dynasty league? 

3 hours ago, Kopy said:

Guru, 1 more for you, then I promise to go away.

For Joe Mixon owners. Who's the Bengal handcuff to own in a dynasty league? 

No need for you to go away. As long as everyone understands I won't have my first Big Board done for a while, I'm always happy to share my opinions.

As for your question, I think it's Rodney Anderson. I believe Trayveon Williams was drafted to be a younger version of Gio Bernard.

Great question Kopy, and thanks for the answer Guru, i appreciate it.