Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Business question,do you like this firework?

It's a 500 gram cake from our Spirit of 76 Pro-Line and curious what everyone thinks.

Also from our Sky Bacon line Social Destruction,three separate cakes all with names pertaining to social media

23 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

1 & 2 in second video

Based on my cost you could buy both 1 & 2 in that video for the price of the one in the first video alone.Crazy business.

I like the hoosker dos better than the hooskers don'ts 

20 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Based on my cost you could buy both 1 & 2 in that video for the price of the one in the first video alone.Crazy business.

The first would go along with some color for a nice finally. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

The first would go along with some color for a nice finally. 

Exactly,that's how we're going to try and sell it.I have a DVD on loop with about 40 of my products so that should help.

• Like 1

Really like the first one.  

Personally  don't care for ones that explode at different levels as the low shots try and kill me when I'm lighting three grand worth of fireworks off of a barge in the middle of a lake.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

What is the retail value of #1. Just curious. 

$79.99,my cost on that one is the highest of any product I sell but I thought it was very unique and had a couple of regular customers who order big shows in mind when I ordered it.

13 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Really like the first one.  

Personally  don't care for ones that explode at different levels as the low shots try and kill me when I'm lighting three grand worth of fireworks off of a barge in the middle of a lake.  

Not on water but know that feeling all too well.

Here's a pic of one of my recent shows where you can see just how low a couple were.I don't have a pic but this was also the show where we had a cake misfire out the side. :D

Can you make me a gun that shoot those that is fire able from a 2013 Chevy sonic? asking for a friend. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Can you make me a gun that shoot those that is fire able from a 2013 Chevy sonic? asking for a friend. 

The only gun i sell is this :lol:

22 hours ago, nzoner said:

We've had them misfire out the side too.  You shiot yourself a little when you're on a an eight by twenty four foot pontoon.  :o

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

We've had them misfire out the side too.  You shiot yourself a little when you're on a an eight by twenty four foot pontoon.  :o

Do you have a pic of your set-up? I was just curious how you place your cakes.We were trying a new 500 gram cake a couple of years ago a little close to our building with a few customers watching as well and the thing jumped onto his side sending the exploding balls every which way.Even had one explode atop my fireworks semi-trailer,I remember thinking,"welp nice knowing you all."

Needless to say we light no cakes that close anymore,there's a reason the signs say NO FIREWORKS DISCHARGED WITHIN 300 FEET.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:05 AM, BiffTannen said:

I like the hoosker dos better than the hooskers don'ts