Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Zeke tests positive for Coronavirus

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2020/06/15/report-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has tested positive for the new coronavirus, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported Monday.

Elliott is “feeling good,” Rapoport reports. Elliott’s agent, Rocky Arceneaux, confirmed the news to NFL Network.

Yea this is big news, thanks op. 

Like Mike posted, many players from what I understand, 

i hope and pray for this covid to go away. 

This isn’t positive news.  

27 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yea this is big news, thanks op. 

Like Mike posted, many players from what I understand, 

i hope and pray for this covid to go away. 

This isn’t positive news.  

Not really an issue. If he has it, I'm pretty sure that some one his age and health status, he'll be ok.  I hope he is of course.  But, he'll definitely be isolated from the team and in a few weeks, back to the norm for him.

No it’s not a small isolated problem, if this covid keeps growing strong once again, that’s not good news. 

And that’s what my concern is. 

Everyone I know that said they tested positive, and a full recovery, and so well these players , I’m sure, but the concern is another nasty bad return. 

So that they tested positive isn’t good news.  

I want it gone.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I want it gone.

Unfortunately, barring a miracle from above (which is certainly possible), Covid-19 will be around as long as mankind is. 

Hopefully, effective treatments will be discovered or, better yet, an effective vaccine. Until then, we are stuck with it. Let's just be thankful that it doesn't impact children in the same manner as the elderly.

Will be interesting to see who the other Cowboy is who is Covid-positive. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was Dak. They have been spending a lot of time together, including at a party together that was scrutinized by many.

He'll be fine. I haven't heard any pro athlete that has caught have much trouble with it. Maybe there has been one but not to my knowledge.

17 hours ago, stonewall said:

Unfortunately, barring a miracle from above (which is certainly possible), Covid-19 will be around as long as mankind is. 

Hopefully, effective treatments will be discovered or, better yet, an effective vaccine. Until then, we are stuck with it. Let's just be thankful that it doesn't impact children in the same manner as the elderly.

Will be interesting to see who the other Cowboy is who is Covid-positive. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was Dak. They have been spending a lot of time together, including at a party together that was scrutinized by many.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it's a star player. If it were, we would most likely have heard about it like we did Zeke.

I have Zeke as my top player in any format. He’s just the most consistent runner on a good offense who catches the ball and doesn’t get hurt. That’s as good as you can ask for.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I have Zeke as my top player in any format. He’s just the most consistent runner on a good offense who catches the ball and doesn’t get hurt. That’s as good as you can ask for.

Yep, he's pretty much a lock for 1300+ yards, at least 45 catches, probably more, at least 300-400 receiving yards, and double digit TDs. Always on the field.

Only player I may put ahead of him would be McCaffrey