Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

PSA

So wear your stupid focking magic mask. IDGAF. 

MY BODY MY CHOICE

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So wear your stupid focking magic mask. IDGAF. 

MY BODY MY CHOICE

My Face My Choice would be a great T-shirt right now.  Imagine the frenzy these biotches would get into.

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

My Face My Choice would be a great T-shirt right now.  Imagine the frenzy these biotches would get into.

It's always women too. They LOVE to be told what to do. It's their biological nature. 

There should be an organization whose mission is to protect our 1st amendment rights. Like the NRA does for the 2nd.  Closing certain private business, forcing "nonessential" people indoors.and to wear certain garments of clothing seems rather Nazi to me. An organization that protects the 1st amendment is desperately needed before the camps get built.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza. We similarly found limited evidence on the effectiveness of improved hygiene and environmental cleaning.

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25)

28 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza. We similarly found limited evidence on the effectiveness of improved hygiene and environmental cleaning.

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25)

Science?  :dunno:

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

There should be an organization whose mission is to protect our 1st amendment rights. Like the NRA does for the 2nd.  Closing certain private business, forcing "nonessential" people indoors.and to wear certain garments of clothing seems rather Nazi to me. An organization that protects the 1st amendment is desperately needed before the camps get built.

There was one once. It was called the ACLU I think. Pretty sure they disbanded during the Obama administration. Didn’t hear much from them those years. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was one once. It was called the ACLU I think. Pretty sure they disbanded during the Obama administration. Didn’t hear much from them those years. 

I remember them.  The name has been bought out by a tranny loving group, just like BLM.  Trannys really do sell in lib world.  

On 6/27/2020 at 4:26 PM, Cdub100 said:

It's always women too. They LOVE to be told what to do. It's their biological nature. 

And liberals.

I tell them that a lot over at FBG....and they get SOOOOOO upset.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Science?  :dunno:

You see masks make liberals FEEL safe. Therefore everyone needs to wear a mask. As always it's about how they feel about something and not the actual science behind it.